034

next morning

Corpse woke up and got ready for the day and went to the kitchen and got a bottle and went back upstairs to the nursery. good morning he smiled as he pick her up and kiss her cheek and got her ready for the day. and gave her the bottle of milk. she falls asleep again as he put her back in the crib.

Corpse walks back to the bedroom seeing Karmen cleaning up. Karmen turns around and jumps on Corpse as he quickly wrapped his arm around her waist. "oh gosh good morning there" hiii she smiled. you seem happy he said. she nods, lets's go downstairs as corpse nods. they went downstairs and saw Stassie and dream, corpse put her down. KARMEN! stassie yelled. shhh, it took me a while to put that kid in bed corpse said. ngl to yall I keep forgetting yall are parents stassie laugh. making Karmen roll her eyes and gently slap her arm, bitch. omg well, we have to tell you so, please sit down stassie said. sit? ah... aww yall are having kids too Karmen said. aye aye aye noo after when I saw you what you went through no stassie said.

i- dream looked at her making them laugh. we are moving... well before you say anything it's cuz yall are a family already and we thought you guys will need space and we can't here forever stassie explained. wait why... now yall will be far away Karmen said. will be like a block away but I will always come to visit mostly for stormi stassie laughs. they all talked about it and decide to got visit the house. they got out of the car, and Karmen pick up stormi as they all went inside the house.

 they got out of the car, and Karmen pick up stormi as they all went inside the house

this pretty Karmen said. thank you stassie laughed. I still can't believe yall are like couple mins away and leaving us corpse said. we are just leaving cuz yall house big asf I keep getting house dream said as a joke. ay, Karmen scoffed. a couple of hours pass by from talking and looking around.

dream just posted a story.

alright, we have I have to feed stormi then go to work and we can meet at the house okay Karmen said

alright, we have I have to feed stormi then go to work and we can meet at the house okay Karmen said. they said their goodbyes and left. a couple of hours pass they all then to Karmen's office.

Karmen just posted a story

A/N

ik this story is very short but idk where my brain is today so the next chapter will be much better remember the drama is coming.