046

It has been 6 weeks now corpse tours are over and he coming back home at night ( stormi at her cousins)
Time~ 6:30pm

Karmen was making dinner. Girl, you've been making dinner for two hours now stassie giggled. I'm sorry I just don't feel like myself this food it's weird she responded. You okay you been don't feel yourself all this week dream walks in the kitchen. I don't even know I haven't been feeling myself this whole month she said. Did you go to the doctor stassie asked? No response. And sorry about the food it does not taste that good she added. Let me try stassie takes a try. Wtf do you mean it's good stassie said? No, it's not very time I try it I wanna puke wdym bitch Karmen added. Stassie walks to her bag and grabs it and grabs Karmen upstairs. Dream looks at them confused. What are u doing Karmen asked? Bitch please tell me you haven't been drinking she asked walking with her into the bathroom. No, it hasn't been smelling great I feel everything in my house is expired oh yeah yesterday's food made me puke today everything is bad!

Stassie goes to her bag and gives her a pregnancy test to check. Bitch why do you have this in your bag in the first place omg your pregnant Im so happy for you she said in excitement. Hmm, babe Im, not you are she said. Huh, bitch Im not pregnant I mean we've been trying it's not working so Im not she laughed nervously. Why are you so negative bitch just go try it omg stassie yelled? Geez, fine she went did it and walk back to stassie and put it on the bathroom counter.

They looked at it and just saw one line. See I told you, Im, not pregnant she said. Stassie takes another one out go try I don't believe it. Bitch how many pregnancy tests do you in there she laughs. Cause that isn't right stassie said. you took it, Im, not looking again Karmen said. Stassie was about to pick it up and throw it but saw another line pop up and let out the loudest gasp. What Karmen asked. Do me favor and go do that one too please stassie asked. Alright, Karmen sighed and did it and walk back and put it on the counter.

I don't wanna look at this point it's just disappointing if it's just one line she step away Karmen said. Stassie look at it for a couple of minutes and two lines popped up looks at the other one and saw two lines. Well, Karmen I just wanna say we try and u know gonna be mom stassie yelled. Karmen stands there and looks at her speechless.
Stassie walks up to her and hugged her. Omg Karmen said into the hug as they started jumping up and down. They went downstairs and show it to dream. He seem happy and hugged her. Stassie got a text we have to leave girl They both hugged her goodbye and left.

Karmen miller posted a story

A few hours later  she heard the doorbell

A few hours later she heard the doorbell. Ahh, corpse she said to herself. She walks to the door and saw stormi holding the corpse's hand. My two favorite people, she hugs them. "Mommy I need to do my work" okay good luck she as she runs into her room. They look at her and laughed. Alright, I missed you she hugged him. Oh, you did he smiles yes dummy she rolled her eyes. Oh, yea got to tell you something he said what is it she close the door. Well I wanna think about going somewhere like a trip for at least 3 or 4 days and no stormi isn't coming to no worries she can be with my mom if that's okay yeah that's all he said said.

She smiled I will love that okay when we are going she asked. I mean we are going nothing what about tomorrow he said. Alright, she smiles.

A few minutes later Karmen posted

I will go get stormi things ready she said going upstairs into her room

I will go get stormi things ready she said going upstairs into her room. And pack her clothes and everything she needs. " mommy what are you doing" getting your things ready you gonna go see grandma she said. "Really grandma who"  Stella she up her bag on the bed. " I will see Stacy again," she said exactly  Karmen smiles. Alright, you have to get ready to bed now "okay good night mommy" good night bby she closes her door.  Should tell corpse about today or should I just surprise with it omg Karmen she said to herself while walking into the bedroom.