57

It was around 4 pm and Karmen was with stassie and yris they were about to record a video for the Karmen YouTube channel.

Hi, guys welcome back yeah Ik I'm just too lazy to stream.  like I have the strength to post a video today I thought why not so all the kids are out of the house you know what that means!!!! Peace and quiet Karmen laugh. anyways today I'm gonna read some of y'all request Wattpad book, ghost face! Mmm well anyways so we got my to dumb bitch here she smiles.

They greeted the camera and laughed. Okay, let's start.  Karmen starts reading the story " you were walking down the sidewalk looking at your phone and keep staring at Ghost's faces number he has just given it to you when he snuck into the room. He handed you a flash card with his number and jump out of the windows" my omg they said laughing.  " he was kind of hot you thought to yourself he had a guy large frame and tight pants see his large beaming bulge" mmm Karmen just look at the camera. Is he wearing leggings yris said.   Is he wearing lulu Lemons yris added?  Why did he pull up in a whole-fit stassie laugh?

" you wanted to know how it tasted like on your tongue..." am I cheating reading this Karmen laughed. " how big it would be in your mouth. You winder bow Kuch" what???!! They all said. winder bow Kuch yris laugh. Ohh you wonder how much stassie said okay now google translate Karmen laughed.

" he had big hands that were covered with black gloves you wanted to know what kind of person he was behind that mask. It was 8 pm and you received a phone call from him. He said: looks like you actually picked up his voice was raspy" nope cut the cameras Karmen said. They all laughed.

"Are you wet at the sound of my voice then how about you touch yourself for me and show me what you can do? You were desperate and rubbed your clit it was hard sticking out like a pearl sliding your finger"
a/n- lmao I can't anymore this isn't my story btw I will explain at the end.

Wait wait wait y'all clit do that yris said confused.  Why is it hard and sticking out stassie said disgustedly. Maybe the author telling us she has the butterfly sensation Karmen said. " it didn't do much you wanted something BIGGER you thought if his index finger playing with your cat and swirling his finger inside of you" they laughed. He's casting a spell y'all Karmen laughed. 

" you heard a knock from your window and you saw him. He was just staring at me while standing in front of me saying I want pleasure too" omg Karmen said. Why are you staring at me I want pleasure to stassie said. They all started laughing.

" you started running your ass at him you felt it get BIGGER" they just started dancing in a funny way and laughed. " be a good girl and suck it hard and well" jolly good stassie said they laugh. That funny way to describe it yris said.  Are you working hard and well stassie said. Omg Karmen said.

" you got down and started to unzip his tight pants" why is he wearing leggings Karmen said.  Why are they so tight yris said.  She has to peel them off of him Karmen said.  They laugh.  Hold one ho get the oils stassie said.  Imagine his legs being up in the air Karmen said. They laugh.

" he grabbed your"  okay he your yris said. You were grabbed stassie laughed.  " the big finger.." they just looked at each other and then at the camera.

" you I BELONG TO you"  oh she singing stassie said. The loop yris said.  No, the loopp stassie. You I belong to you  I belong to you they start sang it. "  what a good girl. he kisses the places where he slapped you well well" well well yris claps her hands. Karmen laughed. " you glance spotting him taking his mask he took the knife and sliced your neck" wha- yris said. They all looked at the camera shocked.  Omg, they laughed. He killed her stassie. They laugh again.

They heard. Stormi yelled her mom's name and corpse telling her to stop yelling. Wellllll that's my time to leave. The camera cut.

Stormi was sitting on her mom's lap. Say bye Karmen said. Byeee stormi said.  We are never doing this again stassie said laughing. Right Karmen said. Turning off the camera.  They all went downstairs and said hi to corpse.  Karmen saw wolf ( her son idk what name to give to u just used that lol) sleeping.   Well, that was the long book I ever read Karmen said.  What book corpse asked. Ohh I will show you later she said. They all laugh. Corpse looks confused.
You will understand if you watch it stassie said.

A/n   Happyyy new year's Hiiii lol I was watching this yt video of ppl reading Wattpad books and I wanted to write it as one. The story about ghost face isn't mine. Btw. Have a good day