1

Win is now in the U.S for almost 2 years now and he's doing fine, alone. While on the other hand, Bright whose now the owner of a coffee shop that both Bright and Win planned years ago which is the "Love Nest". He's doing fine and he has a new boyfriend now which is Gun and they've been together for almost 6 months.

"Hi babe" Gun hugged Bright behind while making a coffee. "Hi too babe, how's your day? Are you alright? Did you eat breakfast?" Bright mutters.

"Chill babe I just finished breakfast and I came here to visit you" Gun winks at him and leaves the coffee shop.

"Babe I'll be late today, might be busy with the loadworks later. Just eat dinner early and sleep okay?" Gun told him while opening the door. "Okay babe now worries, stay safe!"

----------------
"Win I know this is unacceptable for you but you have Cancer." Win was shocked as what the doctor told him. "C-cancer? How is that possible when I don't smoke nor drink alcohol, I live a better life, I don't use drugs, I eat healthy.. Why?"

"I know but based on your tests it shows that you are now on stage 3 and your life is at risk right now. All you need to do is treat this, maybe miracle happens."

"I don't want it, I'll be keeping this sickness forever until I die, I don't want to be bald, I don't need that. I will go back in my country and spend my life until it ends."

"Well if you say so, then I'll never persuade you, but incase you change your mind please be early on it." As soon as Win heard that, his heart breaks and hurt, he didn't know all about it, he lives in a healthy lifestyle but why did he have it? He questions himself but he has no choice but to accept it and go back to Thailand to enjoy his life.

HI ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY, I DON'T HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT CANCER, FEEL FREE TO JUDGE I'M WILLING TO LEARN ANYTHING. STAY SAFE AND STUDY WELL!

xoxo, Jellato✨