Promises

BRIGHT'S POV

Morning shines and I'm sleeping here with the one I love, actually I'm kinda scared everyday of what will happen to him. I make sure to do what I can possibly do while he's still here.

I know he will live that long, he needs me.

As I went outside to prepare our food, he hugged me behind. "Good morning babe." I said as I caressing his head from behind. "Good morning too babe, what are you making?" Win mutters. "I'm making breakfast like what you use to eat before, bacon and eggs". Win sneakily laughs at what I told him, I saw him happy that gives me relief. "You remembered every single detail about me huh, I love that." Win then steals a kiss from my lips as he went away to the bathroom.

WIN'S POV

I hurriedly went to the bathroom to vomit and at this point, I don't want Bright to see me like this. So, I quickly washed my self and did a mouth wash. I dressed up and ruffled my hair but then few more strands of my hair fell to my hands. I was scared and quickly put it on the trash bin near the bathroom door. I didn't bother to fix my hair and leave it messy.

-Time skip-

Noon , when both of them went back to the hill and watch the view ahead. "I miss this place you know, thank you for bringing me here again." Win told his boyfriend. "My pleasure babe and also I have something to tell you." Bright nervously asks. "Yeah sure what is it?"

"Promise me, you'll be healthy again, treat this for me please? I want us to be together in the near future, I want us to have kids, I want us to get married when I finish this hardships and build our future. I want to make your life happy again like we use to before. If you'll get better, I'll take care of you everyday, We'll cherish this moments, okay? Promise me that babe."

Win cried as he heard those words from Bright. Win then hugs his boyfriend and directly told him.

"I'll be healthy babe, for you I promise. Even if I don't treat this, I'll live longer than those who treats this right? We can still get married and have kids like I want to. We can have a happy life, I don't need treatments, I don't want to take medicines, I don't want the hospital babe, I'm scared."

Bright tightly hugs his boyfriend and both of them cried in their promises.

I KNOW THIS IS TOO SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY!

VOTE, LIKE AND ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARIES!

xoxo, Jellato✨