Pleasure

The days passed, and Win and Bright are now on an adventure.

"Where are you taking me babe? I know it happens so fast but just asking hehe" Win smiles. "Babe? Your fast but I like it, well you'll know where we're going when we get there soon.

"Well okay then." Win then kisses Bright on his cheeks, Bright can't help but blush as what his boyfriend.

'I miss this' Bright thought to his mind.

Soon after they arrived at a hilltop where Bright and Win use to travel before when they first admitted that they love each other.

"Remember this?" Bright's hands when unto Win's face. "Definitely" Win then kisses Bright on his lips. Bright didn't stop but instead they continue kissing each other as they were hungrily miss themselves. "Let's rent a room baby shall we? I can't control it anymore. We can back here tomorrow to see the view." Bright asks his boyfriend as they left from kissing. "As you wish baby boy."

Mature scene// 🔞🔞

WIN'S POV

Bright took the keys from the counter as he open the door and put it on the table. Then he turned back to me, moving his face toward mine slowly, and ever so slowly, brought his lips to my lips. I closed my eyes the moment we touched. This time my lips parted beneath his prolonged kiss. I gasped because his tongue touched mine, but I didn’t pull away. When he lifted his lips from my mouth, I stared to open my eyes, but he kissed them, kissing my eyelids softly and then kissing my cheek and moving down my neck.

His lips were sweet with milk and honey from his candy that he ate earlier  as I kiss my boyfriend, fuck I miss this.

"Baby slow down we'll cherish this moment" He said while slowly touching  his hands right on my nipples.

"Fuck, touch me like that baby, ugh" I gasped as he bites my nipples, damn I think I can't get up tomorrow this good.

His slow caress takes me. He lays me down on the bed, soft covers under my back, warmth encircling me. He slips his fingers under my boxers, eases his reach inside of me. The tremors fill me. My grasp slips over his shoulders. My fingers curl gently through his hair. He holds me close, pulls my legs around him.

While he was sucking my dick, the pleasure and the feeling like this is what I wanted, while he puts his finger on my ass, I moaned his name "Bright, do it like that baby" I said erotically. "Baby you're making me falling for you more, you're so fucking hot."

After he did that, he took the condom and the lube, "You're always prepared huh." I said while he's preparing "As always, baby." Then he slowly put his dick unto mine. I moaned loudly "Fuck."

I breathe in deep, the ocean in my lungs. I gasp and moan. He fucks me that hard until we're tired.

"That was good though." Bright said, caressing my hair. "Yes it is, damn I miss this." As I kiss his neck and let my eyes close. "I love you babe" Then he hugged me and we sleep together

BLESS MY SOUL ☠️

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY EVERYONE, MAKE SURE TO LIKE, VOTE AND STAY SAFE! YOU CAN ALSO COMMENT EACH SCRIPTS THAT I'VE WROTE I WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR REACTIONS🤗

xoxo, Jellato✨