I love you

BRIGHT'S POV

Our wedding will be held next week, I'm excited now, we've prepared everything we could. My soon-to-be-bride is happily listing on his notebook, what is he writing in there? He looks so thin now, and sometimes he's confused about time, place, or people. But everyday I always remind him every single detail so that he can still remember everything, I keep persuading him about getting this treat, but he seems to disagree.

"Babe, let's eat now?" Win is sleeping facing the left side. "Babe?" I keep calling him but he doesn't respond. "Babe!!" I quickly carried him unto my arms and took my phone to contact 911. No Win, please don't leave me like this.

The emergency got in our house and quickly checks on Win. They took him unto the nearest hospital.

When we got there, I called my friend to come over and also to take care of our child Dome.

*Flashback

Win wanted a child, but because he's  a man, we adopted a child and named him Dome.

Dome was the one who makes Win happy when he was at his weakest point. When I'm busy, Dome is there to help Win, whether on taking a pee, taking shower and let him eat.

*Present time

I was shaking the whole time on what happened earlier, he can't leave me like this, I know he's strong, he'll fight for this, we'll get married soon.

_________________

Win's condition seems to get worse, I went up to him and hold his hand tightly.

"Babe, wake up for me please? I want to see you right now, Dome has been okay, he's studying well because he wanted you to see him walking up to the stage with honors. That's your dream right? I saw your bucket lists and I fulfilled almost your wishes. The only thing I didn't do was to get married, you love me that much huh?"

As I didn't expected, Win opens his eyes and said

"B-bright, let's get married, I want us to get married until I close my eyes and sleep."

We held a ceremony in the hospital, Win wanted to wear the suit that he wants but he's so weak to move so he only wears his patient suit. I quickly wore my suit as what he wishes, so as Dome. Then the pastor came up to us and started our small wedding ceremony in the hospital. I can't help but cry, the doctor just told him that he's going to die real soon.

WEDDING CEREMONY
Pastor: Do you Vachirawit Chivaaree take this man, Metawin Opas-iamkajorn to be your lawful wedded husband?

Bright: I Vachirawit Chivaaree, take you, Metawin Opas-iamkajorn, for my lawful husband, to love, honor, and keep you as a faithful husband is bound to do, in health and sickness, prosperity and adversity, and forsaking all others, keep myself unto you, all the days of our lives.

Pastor: Do you Metawin Opas-iamkajorn take this man, Vachirawit Chivaaree to be your lawful wedded husband?

Win: I Metawin Opas-iamkajorn, take you, Vachirawit Chivaaree, for m-my lawful h-husband, to love, honor, and keep you as a faithful husband

Bright: You can do it love

Win: is bound t-to do, in h-health and sickness, p-prosperity and adversity, and forsaking all others, keep myself unto you, all the days of our l-lives.

Bright: Metawin Opas-iamkajorn, this ring I give as a token and pledge, and as a sign of my love and devotion to you. With this ring, I thee wed.

Win: Vachirawit Chivaaree, this ring I give as a token and pledge, and as a sign of my love and devotion to you. With this ring, I thee wed.

Win is getting weaker as the ceremony is about to end, but he remains to be strong.

Pastor: Now, I pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom.

As Bright kissed Win, Win is happily, weakly crying as they got married but suddenly Win closed his eyes and said his last words

"Let me rest now Bright, I'm sleepy. I love you my husband. Dome, let mama sleep first okay? I love you."

"I love you mama, wake up soon okay? next month will be my graduation day." -Dome

"I love you too, you can sleep now, I'll be here for you, okay?" -Bright

Win closed his eyes and cried for the last time. Bright cried while holding his hands, Dome seems to be confused but he know his mommy will wake up.

-Time of death 12:00 am-

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS  SHORT STORY OF MINE, I KNOW SOME OF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ENDING, I'M SORRY 😭😭

Don't forget to VOTE, LIKE, FOLLOW ME AND ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARIES!

All rights reserved

Completed: November 17, 2021

xoxo, Jellato✨