Let's Get Through This

WIN'S POV

A year passed by, we definitely enjoy and cherish the moments that we have, I felt happy and relieved at the same time. We bought an apartment. We're planning on where our wedding will be held, We've been engaged last month. But then something isn't right, my hair is thin now, I vomit a lot now and it seems Bright didn't know these because I don't want him to be worried.

I think I'm going to vomit again, luckily Bright isn't here. I ran on the bathroom and vomited.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Shit, Bright came in and he saw me like this.

"Y-yeah the atmosphere isn't good that's why I vomit, also the food but I'm okay." I lied. I don't know what to do

"Oh. Take care soon, maybe we bought a lot of ready made food, I guess your stomach doesn't like it, I'll cook food for you next time." He ruffles my hair but then the moment I was scared for was when the hair fell unto his hands which made me shocked.

"Babe? Why is your hair falling? I mean this is a lot you know? It's not like an ordinary hairfall when your hair is dry, it's different babe, is this something related to your sickness?"

I can't talk anymore but intead I sat on the bathroom floor and cried.

"Babe I wanted to tell you all of this, I'm scared babe, I'm scared. I'm healthy, why did God did this to me? I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I live a healthy life, just why?" I can't explain anymore as I cried a lot.

"Babe, look at me, I'm not mad at you for not telling me all of this but I'll help you, I know you're strong, and you're the best man I've ever met in my life. I hate seeing you cry and hurt like this babe, you're scared I know but if you keep fighting, me myself will be here for you always." He kneeled and kissed me on my forehead. "I love you, we'll get through this."

______________________

BRIGHT'S POV

We went to a barber shop to get Win bald, because as I can see, his hair is falling a lot now and I don't want to see him get scared.

"Sir are you ready? We'll cut your hair now and be the new version of yourself" I can see Win tremble in fear "Yes, let's do this!" Win told the barber and left a teary eye while the barber let his hair be bald. "You're strong babe, I know." I told him, but he can't control himself and cried a lot. "Sir, after my boyfriend, can you let my hair be bald too?" I told the barber, I don't want Win to suffer, I'll help him through this pain he's suffering.

"But babe, you don't need to do that." Win told me. "I want to do it, remember we promised each other."

The barber just finished letting Win's hair be bald. He's so cute, I want to marry him sooner.

"I looked like a monk babe." Win then laughs

"No you're not, you looked so pretty with your new look." I said to him while hugging him. "Sir, it's your turn."

The barber just finished letting my hair get bald too, I hugged him once again. "I love you babe, now you must be stronger okay? We're going to get married next month you know." I told him as I kissed his forehead. "I can't wait for that day babe."

HI GUYS! HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY, IT'S QUITE LONG ACTUALLY, I'LL UPDATE A LOT MORE TODAY DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE, LIKE AND ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARIES!

xoxo, Jellato✨