Chapter 2. About Him

(Shanyla P.O.V)
its Tuesday Morning And I'm Woke Early As Hell And I Don't Have Nothing To do. So I Did My Hygiene Stuff And Flat Iorn My Hair and Put It In A high bun. And Slipt On some Cute Shorts And A Crop Hoodie [Outfit On Top] And Went To Go Freshen My Self Up So I Told My momma I'm Going To Get My Nails Done and Ride Around A Lil Bit. She Said Okay. I Kissed Her Cheak And Said Later. I Walked Out The Door And Went To get My Nails Done.

(Chres P.O.V)
I Got Up Early And I Went To School And I All I Was Thinking Bout Was Shanyla Cute Ass And The Sad Part Is I Don't kno Nothing About Her but Her Family Strict. But Ima Talk To Her Later When I Get Out Of School And Ima Ask Her To Hang Out With Me & The Rest Of The Guys And Of Course Her Friends Too. Ohh By The Way I'm 18 And I'm A Senior And i Have 3 Niggas I Hang With Everyday All Day. Jacob, Ray , and Craig. And There Seniors Too And They 18 too but Yea Off to Do This School Shyt.

Hours Passed

(Shanyla P.O.V)
I Got Everything Fixed I Look Cute ... And Stuff So School Just Letting Out And I Was Already Omw Home Anyway From The Nail Shop. When I Got Home I Dropped My Purse On The Couch And Went In The Kitchen To Make Me Something To Eat ... When It Was Done I Picked My Purse And Phone Up And Went Upstairs in my Room And Shut The Door Behind Me. And I Layed On My Bed And Ate. Then I Had Got A Kik Message From Chres.

==KIK MESSAGES==
Chres_: Wassuh Beautiful
Ny_Ny: Hae
Chres_: Wyd ??
Ny_Ny: Nothing just finished eating
Chres_: ohh So Tell Me About Yourself
Ny_Ny: Well I'm 17 I'm a Junior But Im Graduating Early I'm A Nice Person I Think Cuz People Say I'm Rude But I Don't See It And I'm a Dance Girl For Our School. So Yea u ??
Chres_: Oh Well Hope You Don't Show That Rude Side To Me ..LOL but I'm A Senior, I'm 18 And I Ball For Our School And I'm A Nice Person Too So We Have 3 Things In Common.
Ny_Ny: Lol Trust Me You Probably Won't Never See That Side Of Me . HopeFully And You Dont Look Like You Play Ball and I Only Kno Two Things In Common So... Tell Me Whats The Third One ??
Chres_: Well 1.We Both Athletic 2. We Both Smart And Graduating This Year. & 3. We Both Sexy As Hell. And Ik.
Ny_Ny: Lol You Is Funny
Chres_: Thanks You Too Cute To.
Ny_Ny: Thanks I Try Lol
Chres_: Lol Why ?? You Already An Angel.
Ny_Ny: lol Thanks
Chres_: NP. Meet Me At The Basketball Court.
Ny_Ny: Okay But I'm Bringing My Girls With Me.

Then All Of A Sudden My Momma Opend the Door Quickly.

~Momma~:
Who You Chatting With ?? (She Grabed The Phone.)

~Me~:
Nobody !!

~Momma~:
(She Reading The Messages) So Who Is Chres ??

~Me~:
Nobody !!

~Momma~:
Ohh He's Somebody !! You Kno Yo Dad Come In At 4:00pm.

~Me~:
Momma Please Don't Tell Daddy I'm Not Gonna Talk To Him No More.

Now I'm Sitting In My Room Waiting Until for Daddy to Get Home. She Took My Phone .. Can't Let Chres Kno Wats Goin On. We Never Exchange Numbers So Can't Call Him On The Phone. Now I See Why My Friends Say They Can't Wait Until They Get Grown. Im checking The Clock And Its 5mins To 4:00pm. I Started To Get Nervous Tapping My Foot On The Floor. Then I thought Wait What I'm In Trouble For ?? Then It All Came Back To Me When My Dad Came Walking Thru The Door. My Momma Wanted To Tell Him But I Beat Her To It.

~Me~:
Daddy Wait !! I Got A Confession To Make. I know You Ain't Gonna Like This, but I Met A Boy Name Chres He's Never Disrespected Me, He's Very Smart In School. Idk Its Something About This Boy That Reminds Me Of You.

~Dad~:
I Just Want You To Focus On Your School Work And All They Gonna Do is Mess Your Head Up.

~Me~:
But Dad I Really Like Him.

~Dad~:
Well I'm Sorry I Don't Want You Talking To No Boys Ny. So No Boyfriends.