Chapter 7. Out Of Control

(Shanyla P.O.V)
Its Friday Morning And Im The BIG 18 . So im having My Super Sweet 18 House Party. And Everything is Ready. I have my oufit and Stuff im just ready to get my mind off shyt. And just relax n have fun. So When i woke up i did my hygiene stuff and put half of my hair Up and left some hanging in the back and i had a grey tanktop on and My light blue rip jeans and my Sunshades, with my poping pink lipgloss and my tanktop was tied up in the back, so my belly ring will show in the front and i had my grey and white J's on i was bomb aab today. So i gt my car colored purple Yesterday and shyt was dope and i had my name carved in the back. So when i was done Feeling myself in the mirror, i grabed my blue jean purse and phone and keys. And i was omw to School.
(MINS PASSED) and I was at. School. I was Waiting in my car until my friends pulled up. I told them to look bomb aab too. And they Slayed it too.
We all parked next to eachother. And then we Got out our Cars. And every boy was drooling and all the Bitches was hating. So we got out our car and We walked passed Chres And them and they Mouth just Droped.

~Ray~:
Ouueee Damn!!

~Jacob~:
Ass,Phat. YEA YALL KNO.!!

~Craig~:
Gawwwwdd

~Chres~:
Shhhesshhhh.

~Nasia~:
Yall im really loving this.

~Monae~:
Yass. Especialy when bitches get mad.(she said while laughing. )

~Me~:
Yall somin Else.

~Tianna~:
Oh. And Happy Birthday bisshhh.

~Monae~:
Yasss baby. Just turned 18. Shyt.

~Nasia~:
Yass took you long enough .

~Me~:
Okay Yall Shhesshh but thanks yall.

(Chres P.O.V)
BOOOIIIIIII Dont Shanyla look good wwhhoowww. But i bet she dont wanna talk to me but all i kno is im Going To her Party. But When they all Got out the Car, They was just ggawwdd looking so good my head was thinking of them in slow motion too. Ouueee just get me all tingaling. But anyway too much info. But When they had walked in the School Ray started talking.

~Ray~:
Go talk to Her

~Me~:
ill Just talk to her During her party. Some Place Quiet. You Kno what i mean. (I said in a wiered way.)

~Ray~:
Yea Man You Crazy But Ite. Gotta go to these classes.

~Me~:
Ight Blood. (I dapped him up.)

~Ray~:
Ite (Be Daped me back up)

(Hours Passed)

(Shanyla P.O.V)
Well Its 9:00 And My party Starts at 9:30 ...My Girls Already Ready and Of course there The First Here. Then (20mins Passed) And Mutha Fxckers Was Coming In every two Second. Then it started to get Realy Packed It Was Fun Tho. But People couldnt fit in the house and everybody was Outside and it was just packed. (Pic on top of the party) But Hours Passed.. and it was almost time to Get everybody out the house. So When I Was Coming From The Kitchen I Bumped Into Chres. And I Couldn't Believe He was Here I Was So Hype. When i was daydreaming He started talking.

~Chres~:
Um Hey Nyla.

~Me~:
Um Hae.

~Chres~:
Happy Birthday .

~Me~:
Thanks.

~Chres~:
I Had Got You Somin.

~Me~:
But Didn't I Tell You , You didn't ...(GCO)

~Chres~:
But Then.. What I Say ??

~Me~:
That You Wanted To. I got it

~Chres~:
Okay then .. Here. Its a necklace with my name on it.

~Me~:
Awee thanks . this means a lot .

~Chres~:
It Was Nothing But ...Can We Talk In Private??

~Me~:
Umm i guess. (I said while grabbing his hand and took him upstairs.)

~Chres~:
Okay so Now can You Tell Me Why You Told me To leave You Alone ??

After He Said That I really Didnt Kno What To Say Because he kno My parents Are Strict. But while i was sitting in silence for a min. I was Just Bout to speak but He grabed my face and kissed me. So i kissed back. After i kissed back he layed me on my back and got on top of me and was kissing me on my neck then he started to go down and i was scared because i didnt remember me shaving today. But when he took my pants off i looked at him and he looked at me and ask me was i ready. And i really didnt kno but he left my panties on and just start putting his tounge thru my panties and he kept going until i was Wet. So then he Put his finger in me and it hurted a lil bit not much. But then he start doing it harder and harder then i was actually done. But then he asked me was i ready for the real thing. Then i thought that was the real thing until he Pulled Out His Huge Jank. Jesus !!!. LET ME MAKE IT THRU THIS i was thinking in my head. Then when he whiped it out he was like this his friend Roczilla. So after that i didnt say nothing. Then hr looked up at me then put it in slowly. And it was hurting. But when he gt it in all the way he started going slow then he started going faster and Faster. Then (15 mins passed...) We Was Finally Done. And I know my Parents gonna Kill me But Im Grown as fxck. So after we was done i put my clothes back on and got everybody out the house and We Cleaned up and Stuff and Chres And his friends helped and My friends helped. After we was done everything everybody left they gave me hugs and kisses and stuff and after everybody walked out the door Chres was the last one to leave so he asked for a kiss and i kissed him and he told me he had fun and i said i did too. Then he told me happy bday babygirl then left. After he left i took a shower and stuff and got into bed with just my bra and panties i was so tied i didnt even feel like putting clothes on.