Chapter 11. Perfect Mistake

(Nasia P.O.V)
Well 8 months passed and My bestfriend is huge i cannot wait to see my niece n nephew. Yass there twins and im really pissed off at Chres how he just Left her like that. Knowing she Pregnant with his babies like damn. He so called try to call her out her name and Shyt but Fxcked her And know he saying thats not his babies. Like Wtf. But lemme calm down. Cuz im 4 months and 6 Weeks Pregnant myself. And Yass By Ray. Even Tho i dont Fw Chris. Ray Still My baby Father. And Im Having a baby Girl. And Ima name her Ranasia [Ray- Nasia] thats How You Say Her name. Ray Ray Made That Up. Anyway Nyla Been Living Here For A Min. Now.

(Shanyla P.O.V)
Well My pregnancy Been Great so far And Im 8 month & 4 weeks pregnant And Im So Huge. And I Was Hungry as Hell So I Decided to Go Get something to eat from McDonald's. When i got there i saw this person who looked so familiar. But i couldn't put my finger on it. But i seen him before. After I orderd my food. I stood in the corner and waited, While i was waiting i guess he rememberd me and he started to walk towards me.

~????~:
Heyy Have I Seen you before??

~Me~:
Umm I Think So. Idk But I remember you too tho.

~????~:
Umm I Kno Your name .hold Up. Umm. Umm. Its Shanyla Right.

~Me~:
Yea.

~????~:
Yea I Remember you. My Name Que Member???

~Me~:
Ohh Yea

~Que~:
Well No Time no See How Youve been??

~Me~:
Fine Geting Bigger And bigger By A Day.

~Que~:
And You Still look beautiful.

~Me~:
Thanks But No I Look Like A Whole Pig.

~Que~:
Theres No such thing more Beautiful than a Women with Child.

~Me~:
Awwwwe Thanks.

~Que~:
Umm How About I Get Your # So I Wont Have To remember your name again.

~Me~:
Well Okay. (I said while laughing.)

After I got My food and Gave him my Number i went home and Start crushing on my McDonalds. Then I Start To Cramp Really Bad. Then My Water Broke. And I Dont kno Why Because im A Month Early So I Started to panic Then Nasia Started to panic. And she pregnant too She Just Scared As Hell So Gladly Ray Knockes on the Door And I Told Him To Run me To The Hospital now And Fast.

(HOURS PASSED)

(Monae P.O.V)
So I had Got A Call Saying Shanyla Is Going Into Labor Early And Im So Hype. And Me And Jacob Is On Our Way There Now. And Im 6 Months Pregnant and Yass Im Having A Boy and His name is going to be Prince. Its Gonna Be Hella Kids. But After All This Pregnancy stuff our kids is just gonna be driving us crazy they going to want to go here and there together. Then we got to make sure they grow up together and stick together and everything. And Craig And Tianna Is Going Great Too. Tianna is a 2Months Pregnant she got a long way to go but she Want to have a girl too. and Name Her  Crayona. Crazy Right But YeA. When we Got to The Hospital everybody was there and her Twinns Was so Beautiful and Its Sad That Chres Dont want Be here. But Anyway Everybody Took Pictures and Stuff and I really had to get a pic of my niece and nephew.

(Shanyla P.O.V)
Having My Twinns Was Terrible but I Love Them I Name My Boy Royalty And My Girl Loyalty And This Is The Best Mistake ever. They just adorable and After everybody hold them and gave me presents and stuff i was tired so i just fell asleep with my babies in my arm. Then everybody left.