Chapter 4. Trying To !

(Chres P.O.V)
Its Wensday Morning And Yesterday Was Crazy .. But I Really Like Her Tho. But Its Just Those Parents Of Hers Just Not Cool At All. But I Kept kiking Her And She Never Replied. So Today I hope She Got Classes Today So I Can Talk To Her. I Got Dress And comb my hair And Washed my Face And Brushed my teeth. And Put On My Favorite Outfit. [Pic On Top] I Flipped My Hat Backwards Grabbed My Keys And Phone And I Was Out.

(Shanyla P.O.V)
well I've Been Told To Not To Ever Speak To Chres Again or See Him.. And I Don't Have My Phone And I'm Really pissed Off About That. But Im Almost Grown They Better Kiss My Ass And The good thing is My parents is going Out On my Birthday Week cuz they have Some interview  In Alabama And I Cant Wait. But I have A Feeling They Gonna Give me Hella Rules that Im not gonna Follow. But Im Omw to School And When i got there i saw Chres and his Friends. And I Was Gonna Talk To him But Ill Just Tell him everything When I Invite him to my house Party. So I Walked Passed Them Fast As Hell.

(Hours Passed) (Lunch)

It Was Time For Lunch And Me And My friends Sat Down At the Table We Always Sit at. Then Chres And His Friends Sat With Us. Cuz Chres Friends Goes Out With My Friends. So i just Told Them I Had To Go. I didnt have No Last Block anyway.

~Me~:
Umm Im Sorry I Got to Go.

~Monaee~:
Where You Goin??

~Me~:
I have Hella Homework that I Forgot to do ill See yall Tomorrow. Okay.

~Tianna~:
Are You Sure You Wanna go Home right Now?? (She said while eyeing the boys.)

~Me~:
Yea. I got To Go.

~Nasia~:
Well Okay. Later. I guess

~Me~:
Okay (i said walking away fast.)

~Chres~:
Wait. !! Nyla

~Me~:
What Chres?? I Have To go

~Chres~:
Okay Maybe I Can Come With you.

~Me~:
No Im Fine.(i said Walking away.)

I Really Wanted him To Come With Me But Ill Tell Him Why Im Acting All Wierd before i invite him to My Party. Cuz I Have People watchin Me. And My parents Still Home So That Wasnt Goin To Work out. So I Had Went Home And Of Course My momma Still Have My Phone But I get It Back When They Leave. So When I Got home i went in the kitchen and Grabed me. A apple And Went to My room. Then my momma Bust in my room again.

~Momma~:
Da Hell Nyla.!!

~Me~:
Whatt??

~Momma~:
This Chres Boy Is Blowing Yo Phone Off. So Tell Him To Stop Textin You Now! NY !

~Me~:
But Ma... (GCO)

~Momma~:
Or Ill Just Ask Yo Dad to Call Him.

~Me~:
Ughh Just Give Me The Phone.

~Momma~:
Put It In All Caps Too. And Ima Watch You Txt him so You Wont Nun Slick.

(The Message)

Ny_Ny: STOP TEXTING ME. LEAVE ME ALONE.

~Momma~:
See It Wont That Hard.

After she Said That she Walked Out My Room And I Rolled My eyes Sometimes i Just Cant Deal. After All That I Fell Asleep.