Chapter 5. Unplanned

(Shanyla P.O.V)
A Week passed and its Wensday  Morning. And Friday is My Birthday. My Parents Left Yesterday Morning and.I gt My Phone back and everything else and i didnt Do Nothing that whole day.And I Didnt Have No Classes Today. So i Decided To Text Everybody About The Party  Cuz tomorrow I Have To Go Buy Every Thing and Stuff.And i still havent Talk To Chres Ever since I Told Him To Leave Me Alone. And I kno He is Goin to The Basket Ball Court Later so Ill See Him Then And Tell Him Everything. So Today Im Going To Find a Birthday Outfit.

(Hours Passed)

I Had Found My Birthday Outfit[Outfit on top] So I Decided to Stop by The Basketball Court to go talk to Chres. When I Got There He Was Playing Hoops With Just Ray. So I gt Out My Car And Walked Over To him. I Had On A Red Crop Top With Some Highwasted Ripped jeans. With my hair out and my tims. So i walked over there and he was staring at me.

~Ray~:
Ayee Chres Aint That Yo Girl Bro??.

~Chres~:
nah I Dont Have No Girl.

~Me~:
Hey Ray...

~Ray~:
Hae Ny.

~Me~:
Hae Chres. (I said Sounding sad)

~Ray~:
Ima Give Yall Space Ill Be Back Chres.

~Chres~:
Ite Bro.

~Me~:
So.. What You Been Up To. ??

~Chres~:
Minding My Business.

~Me~:
Chres i Kno You Not Go......(GCO)

~Chres~:
Nah Save It. You Want Me To Leave You Alone So Tf. You Here For.?? (He Said While throwing the basketball in the hoop.)

~Me~:
It Wont My Fault I Just.....(GCO)

~Chres~:
Shanyla Look I dont Give a Fxck No More. I Dont Want To Hear What You Have To Say. So. Do Me A Favor And Leave Me Alone.

~Me~:
Well im Sorry That You Feel The way you Feel.

~Chres~:
Yea Wateva.

~Me~:
Im Sorry. Heres inventatons. To my party . Ill like for you to be there.

After I Walked Away I Heard Ray Tell Him Not To do Me Like That. But if he would have listen to me he would of did me the way he did. But I Went Back Home And Took A Shower and Stuff and went to bed.