3~Quackity?~

A/N: helloooo part 3!! Enjoy!
Tw: Suicide, intense emotions

George POV//

I had been looking for nearly 20 minutes when I saw him, his dirty-blonde hair getting messed up in the rain. He was sitting by a tree with his arms around his legs and his face buried in his knees. I slowly walked over and thought about what to say, I had never been good at things like this. I went and sat opposite Dream. He quickly looked up when he heard me, not bothering to wipe his tears. "He will be back," I say in an attempt to comfort him. Of course I thought that they were overreacting a bit but I wasn't gonna say that because I could see he was upset. He shook his head, "I fucked up." was all he could get out. "He told me he wanted to die, i didn't think- I'm so fucking sorry" he choked.

My head was running a million miles an hour, "Call him," I blurted out in a tone harsher than intended. "I tried earlier but he didn't pick up-" Dream began but i just repeated myself, "Dream call him now," i say in a monotone voice. He does as I say and pulls up a contact that says 'Alex' and hits the call button.

It felt as if the phone had been ringing for hours, I was sure he wasn't going to answer as it was called, four, five times. He did though and I quickly gestured for him to give me the phone and he obeyed. "Alex?" I begin. I could hear cars going past, "Leave me alone." he said in a scared tone, i knew he was making a mistake. I didn't go, Wilbur didn't give up on me. "I know you don't want to, it gets easier. I'm not saying it will get easier just like that," i click my fingers, "Listen i know you're scared. It's so fucking scary on the rooftop. So fucking hard to bring yourself to do it. I'm noy gonna guilt trip you into staying, you stay for you, I'll help you. Where are you, I will come there.'' I could hear him crying on the other end of the phone, "It's so hard." I just barely hear the traffic. He gave me the address, knowing deep down I was right. Dream had been listening to the whole conversation and I got up to go, "You'll get in trouble if you leave," he said and grabbed my wrist. I pull my arm away, "It's time to be his Wilbur," I say and if the situation wasn't this bad I would laugh at his facial expression. I got up and left, breaking into a run.

I ran until my throat burnt, and jogged for a while giving me time to catch my breath, I was near. I ran around the edge of the building where there was a built-in ladder and climbed up. It made me feel sick to be on another building's roof but I was relieved to see Alex there. I went and sat beside him, like I had done with Dream just 20 minutes ago. "I couldn't do it," he broke the silence, "It was so hard anyway but seeing a call from Dream just was too much." I nodded, "I know, trust me" I replied and he adjusted his beanie before looking at me, "Who called you when you were on the roof?" I let out a weak smile, "My best friend, Wilbur" Alex looked at me in disbelief, "George?" I was really confused, how did he know my name? "It's been a while," he said in an upset tone. I looked up at his right eye and there it was, the scar. "Four years too long." he continued.

I could feel the tears running down my face and I hugged him all of a sudden and I think it made him jump, "Quackity. You're alive?" I whisper. He let out a sad laugh, "It's been a while since I've heard that name," he remarked. He looked so, so, different. My head was spinning, why was he here, not here specifically, but that too. Why did I meet big Q for the first time on a roof? I hear a ding from my phone followed by a few others, ones from dream:

dream

dream: is he okay, did you find alex??

Dream: george??

george: yeah i did he's fine

dream: should i come there?

george: no stay there, i need to talk to Quackity for a bit

dream: who?

george: i mean Alex

Another notification popped up and i clicked on it

Tommyyy

tommyyy: Georgee

tommyyy: You go to uni today don't you?

tommyyy: GEORGE DONT FUCKING IGNORE ME! >:(

I rolled my eyes, they had all been sent within one minute.

george notfound: nope, a couple days ago actually.

Quackity saw the screen, "Tommy's 18 now then?" I nod and smile,"Yeah."

tommyyy: play geoguessr with me later!

tommyyy: please

tommyyy: please

tommyyy: pleasee.....

george notfound: fine but i can't text now, goodbye tommy

tommyyy: ugh bye

I turned my screen off, "Wanna stay at ours tonight? I know it's technically not allowed but yk,''I offered. He nodded, "If the others are alright with it," I knew they would be and we started heading back. Luckily nobody noticed I was gone, well except Dream and probably Sapnap.

Once we were back we went to quackity's and picked up some of his stuff to take to our place, he filled up a backpack. Dream was relieved to see we were back and he pulled quackity in for a hug. I texted Tommy telling him I wasn't up for playing geoguessr that night.

"So, what kind of stuff do you stream now?" Quackity asked while Dream was in the room. I flushed red, "You stream?" he asked. I shook my head, "No." I could feel the tears in my eyes and I'm guessing they noticed because Quackity sat beside me and put an arm around me. "I stopped streaming," I explained, "My last stream was 6 days ago." Quackity looked shocked, "Why? You were doing so well and did you stop on youtube as well, you just hit 9 mill on there!" He was obviously confused. I nodded, Dream's jaw had dropped, "Nine million?! George-". I interrupted him, "Guys please just stop," I sighed and decided to go get some air.

I called Will, he answered on the third ring. I told him what had happened with Quackity and he was shocked, "So he's okay now, right?" i assured him that he was fine, "He's actually at my place now, i just went out because they were talking about my youtube and twitch and- I don't know i guess i just didn't want to talk about it." Will was quiet for a minute, "I'm going there now," he said abruptly. I was confused, "I haven't seen you in like two months and I think we both need a hug." When I asked him why he needed a hug he said because he missed me and it made me smile. It was only 1pm and so he would be able to stay a few hours.

I returned back into the warmth of the indoors, the grin unavoidable. Big Q raised an eyebrow, "What?" he asked, obviously confused. "Wilburs coming here. Now!" I was so excited and I almost forgot that it was only earlier in the day I stopped Quackity jumping off of a roof. Quackity pulled me into a hug, "When did you two become besties?" Dream asked, sounding genuinely curious. Quackity laughed, "Some years ago."

A/N: HIIII, THANKS FOR THE READS IT MEANS A LOT! :))) Any predictions??
-Tilly