4~Don't ever fucking leave me again~

A/N: Yep so bit of meh chapter, i haven't checked it through i'm sorryyyyyyy heh. I appriciate the views more than you could ever know!! It really does make me smile :) I CAN DO NORMAL SMILEY FACES AND U CAN'T >:)!

TW: mention of suicide

Georges pov//

Wilbur arrived a couple hours later. As he was a couple minutes away he texted me telling me to meet him at the front of the university as he didn't know where to go. I wasn't exactly sure if you were allowed visitors but they never said you weren't allowed them so.. There he was. I ran up to him and we embraced one another in a hug that lasted a while. I felt tears going down my face but I didn't quite know why. Wilbur just continued to hold onto me nonetheless and drew shapes in my back with his finger as if he understood.

wilbur's pov//

I texted him letting him know I was here. I couldn't wait to see him, to hug him, to speak to him. I saw him running up to me and I felt so happy, genuinely happy for the first time in a very long time. He was here, we were together. I put my guitar down just in time to grab him in for a hug, he was on his tiptoes. After a minute, I could hear small sobs coming from him while he was still in my arms. I didn't know why he was crying, but then it's pretty likely he didn't either because that happened quite a lot. I tried to comfort him and he pulled away suddenly but then i realised why, he had wiped his tears and was looking over to his left and there, less than 10 metres away was Quackity. 

Everyone thought he was gone, or something bad had happened to him, he had disappeared off of everything, all socials, content platforms, even his minecraft account without warning the last time I spoke to him we were in a discord call and singing together, both playing our guitars too. 

My head was spinning, my eyes welling up, George had told me he had met Quackity  but he was here. In front of me. I wasn't mad, at least I don't think so. I was upset though, it had been four years and not one text to say, 'hey by the way i'm alive and you don't need to fall into a dark place because i didn't kill myself'. I had missed him.

We found ourselves walking slowly over to each other and meeting in the middle. I closed my eyes and felt the tears running down my cheeks but I couldn't care less. I think it took him by surprise when I all of a sudden wrapped my arms around him, burying my face into him. We had never actually met before now. 

I used to have feelings for Quackity but those feelings slowly faded away after he did. 

"You're here, you're okay. Don't ever fucking leave me again. My god you're alive Alex,"I looked up at him. He nodded, the guilt visible in his expression. He had changed, he didn't still have that giddy energy. He didn't look capable of cracking any jokes. Maybe something did happen… None of that mattered, at least not now, not in this second. He was okay.

After a minute Quackity suggested we go inside. I agreed and so did George, he grabbed my guitar and we all made our way inside, it was a nice place. We all sat perched on George's bed, him sitting in the middle. 

A boy walked in, a towel around his waist. He looked mildly amused, "Is anyone gonna explain why Wilbur Soot is here or nah?" I couldn't help but laugh. "George," I grin, "You didn't explain to Mr Sixpack here that your best friend was Wilbur Soot?!" I asked rhetorically in a voice where I pretended to sound offended. 

Both the guy and George flushed red. "Wilbur, this is Dream.  Dream, this-" he stopped, "Well i think you know who this is." He let out a giggle which made Dream smile. 

I saw somebody was calling me. "I'll be back, sorry, my brothers calling me," I went into the hallway. "Hello? What's up Tommy?" He started to go on about how the microwave was broken so I suggested the possibility that for the first time in his life he should make something for dinner that doesn't require a microwave. He wasn't having any of it though and so told me he would order pizza. 

I went back into the room to hear snoring coming from George, by the looks of it Dream had come and sat next to George and he had fallen asleep, his head had fallen into Dream's lap. George always was a big sleeper (and a deep sleeper too for that matter). Dream looked like he had a child on his lap for the first time, Dream wasn't quite sure what to do with a plausible expression on his face. I sniggered at him and he looked over at me. "A little help?" he whispered in a passive-aggressive tone. I looked at him doubtfully, "Let him sleep!!" I insisted, he furrowed his brow and rolled his eyes. 

A/N: I just got up to date on a fucking epic fanfic and got some motivation to post so have this :)