007: Scolding

"Could you explain to us what the hell happened to you two?" the leader was enraged, Yoongi had appeared with a bruise on his cheek and a split lip, Taehyung would not stop complaining because Yoongi almost broke his ankle, besides that his right eye was swollen that he could not even open it, they had fought .

"That idiot is to blame!" Taehyung exclaimed annoyed as he looked with his good eye to Yoongi.

"My fault, it was you who started with your nonsense!" Yoongi claimed looking towards Taehyung.

"My nonsense?  If you hadn't arrived, Hoseok hyung would have accepted my courtship!"

"When are you going to understand that he's not your omega?!" Yoongi got up annoyed, Taehyung did the same, both were grunting wanting to start another fight, but Namjoon wouldn't allow it.

"Be quiet!"  Both alphas scowled at their leader.  "You two must stop fighting, look at each other, do you want to kill each other?"

Hoseok listened to that in the distance, he pressed his lips into a line, all that was his fault, he would not have left when he saw that those two were almost about to hit each other, he let out a long sigh, why did he had escaped?  He shouldn't have done it, maybe they might even have avoided all that.

It was all totally his fault, he was aware of that, and he was regretting, in a few days they would have to go to an autograph signing and then to an awards ceremony, and because of him they had fought and hurt in the process, if the manager He found out about this, it would be a serious problem, especially when he asked the cause for which they have fought.

Maybe he should never have entered the group, he hugged himself to be able to comfort himself, but he felt that that would not help him much, he felt sad, his companions had fought because of him, ¿ What would happen next?  He didn't even want to find out, maybe the best thing would be to leave the group, they would be better off without him, they definitely would be.

Carefully he climbed the stairs that would lead him to the hallway with the rooms, entered his, took a small suitcase and began to pack some things that seemed the most essential, maybe a time in Gwangju would help him, and then he would talk to the manager regarding his departure from the group, because he knew it was necessary for all alphas to stop arguing and fighting.

A knock on his door was what managed to interrupt his thoughts, and before he could open the door himself, it was Namjoon who did it, he looked at the suitcase that Hoseok had on his bed, and how some of his things were stored, He frowned, confused by the dancer's actions.

"What do you do, hyung?" the group leader asked, but Hoseok only glanced at him and kept folding the clothes to keep putting them away.  "Hyung?"

"Namjoon," the omega spoke, "you can be calmer now, I'll go."

"Go?  Is it some kind of joke?  Why do you think something like that would keep us calm, hyung?"

"Didn't you see how they turned out?"

Namjoon knew that he was referring to Yoongi and Taehyung because of their fight.

"I know how they look, I already told you that this should not be repeated, that does not have to give you some kind of reason to leave."

"Yes of course!"  exclaimed Hoseok.  "It was my fault, if I had stayed and prevented the fight, this would not have happened" he denied slowly "it is better that I go, I do not want to continue causing problems for them, having an omega in a group of six alphas ... is not a good combination."

"Don't think like that, Hoseok hyung." Namjoon approached him, took Hoseok's suitcase away, so that he could himself take out the things that the omega had kept.