061: Our

Hoseok looked at the time on his cell phone, it was less than a few minutes for the live broadcast to begin, although he would not be present at that broadcast, he felt extremely nervous, he would see the broadcast from his cell phone, he wanted to hear the words that his alphas would say to the public, and he honestly felt very impatient to know what they would say. Now he could feel that emotion that surely the fans had when waiting for some live broadcast of them, the episodes of BTS Run!  The new MV's, it was definitely a great feeling.

His cell phone gave him the warning, Hoseok immediately put his thoughts aside to finally go on to watch the live broadcast, and finally saw them, there they were all, they stayed still, Hoseok smiled, again with the same joke Always, the frozen screen, he liked to do it with them, I look at the comments.

The same question was repeated over and over again, where is Hoseok?  And Hope oppa?  Where's J-Hope?  J-Hope!  He smiled, A.R.M. Y really seemed worried, they shouldn't be, for a few moments he thought about writing that he was watching the transmission, but he refrained from doing so, he watched as Jimin made a small gesture to finally sneeze.

The others complained about her actions, Hoseok could only laugh, seeing that.

"Well, let's stop being silly," Yoongi mentioned, unable to stop laughing. "Hi there!"

The others waved their hands, Hoseok smiled when he saw them, they looked excited with what they were about to say, and Hoseok felt the same way they did.

"A.R.M.Y!" The maknae spoke as he smiled and brought the cell phone screen closer to his face.  "We have huge news to give you."

"Yes, a very big one," Seokjin mentioned animatedly.

"It will be news that will revolutionize the world! " Taehyung mentioned as he pointed at the camera.

"Don't you think you're exaggerating a bit?"  Jimin asked looking towards Taehyung.

"Me?  Exaggerating? You were the one who was saying it before we started this!"

"Don't be a liar," Jimin mentioned annoyed.

"Already!" Speak Namjoon, both Taehyung and Jimin showed a pronounced pout, which made Hoseok laugh slightly, those two always had their funny little discussions and Namjoon had to stop them "Now we have to say it."

"Why the rush?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, there is no hurry, let them admire my handsome face" Jungkook and Jimin began to laugh when they heard the comment of the senior alpha "Well, it must not be that important.

"You're right!" Seokjin gave Taehyung a bad look, who smiled back at him.

Hoseok couldn't even believe everything he was seeing, he knew that they would take a long time to say it, after all it's fun to make ARMY entertain himself a bit and forget what happens outside even for a few minutes, he look again He made the comments, some were laughter, others just greetings, and others still asked the same question, where is Hoseok?

"Where's Hope?" Jungkook read as the others paid attention to what he was saying. 
"Well, surely sleeping."

"Or he's probably making a new choreography," Taehyung said to which he received a nod from Yoongi.

"Possibly he's in my room," Seokjin mentioned receiving a little blow from Jimin, but still they all laughed, "Don't worry, he's fine, a little tired and worried."

They made a small pause, Hoseok could look at them, he could feel what they felt, he felt their nervousness, he could feel how the value in them could be present so that they would finally say the reason for that transmission, so that they will finally reveal what they had been. saving for this span of time, something that may or may not be liked by fans.