060: Trust

"Guys, we have problems" the manager mentioned and then handed the group leader a magazine.

"BTS's J-Hope brand was made by one of the group's alphas."

Hoseok managed to read what was written there, he knew that one day they would come to suspect him in the middle, only that he did not think that the suspicions would be so soon.

"Hope, I suggest you that it would be best if you avoid going out a lot and if you do, please as hidden as possible, any journalist is capable of following you to know what you are doing" without more the manager left, he needed to fix what had happened .

Namjoon let out a sigh, he looked at the omega who did not look at all happy with this, and it was obvious, if they became suspicious of the brand in that way, it would only be a short time before they begin to ask him who of them he had been that he scored, it was not good, there could be problems with time.

"Hoseok" the omega looked towards Namjoon "Stop worrying, nothing bad can come out, I bet they will forget it in a matter of days."

"Yes, omega, don't worry, they'll forget it," Jimin mentioned to give her more reassurance.

Taehyung hugged him from behind to place his head on Hoseok's, the omega could feel supported with those gestures from the alphas, but, even so, worries passed through his head, what would happen if they found out that he had been marked by all his group mates?  Surely they would insult him and ask him to leave the group immediately, sometimes some will never agree with what happens in reality, he knew it perfectly, many idols left all that to lead a much quieter life, Hoseok understood that it is possible that the comments get to hurt you in the middle, as well as the social pressure.

"Too bad we can't go out together, I was planning to invite Hoseok to lunch," Seokjin mentioned and then gave the omega a warm smile.

"Yes, it's a great shame, hyung," Yoongi agreed with a sigh, "I thought this wouldn't lead to so many problems."

"Yes, but it's complicated, some may not take all this well" Taehyung was absolutely right, Hoseok pressed his lips to form a straight line.

"Do not be distressed" the maknae of the group spoke "I am sure that A.R.M.Y will agree with this, and if we have to reveal it, we will do it so that they stop spreading rumors and things that they think have happened."

"Reveal it, you say?" Jungkook nodded. "Not a bad idea after all." Namjoon thought some more.

"Revealing what the truth is to everyone can be tricky, what if they do?  Fans are always there to support you at all times, but there are times that this does not happen often, and if they revealed something as personal as the mark in Hoseok, it could lead to problems, it could lead to the suspicions ending and that everything was much better."

"Sounds like a live broadcast?"  Jimin suggested, to which Jungkook and Yoongi immediately agreed.

"Wait, wait!" Hoseok broke away from Taehyung's embrace and leaned back to look at each of his alphas. "Don't you think it's too hasty a decision?  A.R.M.Y may not take it very well, let's say, what if they stop following us?  What if they don't accept it?  I don't want you to suffer the consequences, alphas."

The sweet way of Hoseok's concern for them kept the alphas with a sweet smile, he cared a lot for them, he didn't even mention much that he is also in the group, Hoseok didn't want them to stop following everyone after Everything, they are friends, confidants, companions, and now they were something else, Hoseok did not want all that to be lost just because of too hasty a decision, anyway, he had been afraid when they all came out with him in his solo song at that time. concert, and still everything had gone well, but he wasn't sure what would happen right now.

"Omega," Jimin said, "You shouldn't worry about that, we'll all do the transmission."

"B-but ..."

"No buts, Hoseok" Seokjin spoke this time "Just trust, we will know how to fix this and that it does not fall like a bucket of cold water on the fans."

"Yes, omega hyung, '' Jungkook spoke this time, "Everything will be fine, A.R.M. and he's always supported us, and this time it won't be the other way around."

"I don't think it's a good idea, '' Hoseok mentioned, he felt very nervous, he didn't want everything to go to hell just because of this decision to finally reveal the truth, he didn't want that, and less for his alphas, they as well. that he had attended that audition, wanting to fulfill a dream that seemed distant and that they had now managed to achieve, he did not want all the effort that had been taken to simply go to waste, as if it had no importance whatsoever.

"Hoseok" the omega looked at Namjoon who had placed his hand on his shoulder "Don't worry, omega, everything will be fine, we won't screw it up, I promise."

"Yes, omega," Taehyung said smiling at him, "we will be honest in front of that camera and tell the truth, no more secrets for the fans, if that's what they want they will have it."

"Everything will be fine" Yoongi spoke nodding "You will see that they will accept this, if they really love us, no matter what happens, they will continue with us, just like we do with A.R.M.Y."

Hoseok would trust those wise words of his alphas, he could do it, Yoongi was right, that's the way it was always, despite the circumstances, the fans would always be there to give them the support they always need, and they love that support, that's why they were still there with them, that's why they tried to thank them as best as possible so that they could be happy with their effort as a thank you.

And still, Hoseok felt that this was too serious, that it could be something that fans don't like very much, that it could cause problems for them in the distant future, what would they think about him?  Would they demand that he leave the group so that he will leave the alphas alone?

Despite being a much more open-minded society, omegas were not widely accepted even in companies, Hoseok knew, and it had been a fortune for him not to be discovered until now, and now he was seeing some negative things happening, and despite everything, ARMY does not seem so upset with what has happened in these months.

He just waited for that live broadcast that his alphas would do, it turned out well, and that everything is clear for ARMY and the hundreds of people who will surely be wondering what is happening in the group, he hoped everything would go well, he trusted that his alphas would do a good job.