014: PD-min

"It is now considered the news of the year! Jung Hoseok, better known as J-Hope, from the famous group BTS, has been discovered, as apparently his condition was revealed by his groupmates, declaring that he is a omega."

-Rolling Stone Magazine.

"Apparently the fans are both excited and intrigued to have discovered the true condition of one of its members, Jung Hoseok, or J-Hope as he is more widely known, he is an omega!"

-TIME magazine.

"Hope is an omega! All the fans are thrilled to discover the news, social media as well as YouTube has been filled with moments where the other boys seem to act cute with the omega."

-Mwave.com

"We are waiting for a response from the company BigHit Entertainment, about what happened in the past fansign, meanwhile several videos filmed by fans at said event, have been browsing all social networks, and everything seems to indicate that J-Hope He may be dating one of the members of the group. "

-Dispatch.

And finally they finished hearing all that news, Hoseok had his eyes downcast, while the others were behind the omega, Seokjin wanted to go to him and hug him, he really felt guilty.  Namjoon wanted to talk but he did not know whether to do it, he felt that he could screw up at that moment, and he wanted to avoid it, he looked with anguish at the omega who was depressed.

Jungkook pressed his lips into a line, if only he had controlled his jealousy, this might not have happened, Taehyung looked sadly at the omega, he felt more than guilty, he would have controlled himself at that moment, something like that had never happened, and now everything was being a complete mess.  Jimin sighed disappointed in both the boys and himself, he would not have spoken, Yoongi wanted to hug Hoseok and tell him that everything was going to be fine, but ...

"Well," PD min spoke, "as you will see it is obvious that you expect a clear answer," he mentioned and looked at Hoseok, "I have to talk to Hoseok, alone."

"Please," Jimin said, "we want to stay."

"I'm sorry, but you all can't."

They all looked at Hoseok, it was the first time they had seen him that way, crestfallen, the scent of him now everyone could perceive it, disappointment and sadness, the alphas felt so guilty for having done something like that.

"We will stay!" Jungkook mentioned, although his voice had come out steady, he knew that the possibility of them being taken out was more likely.

PD min looked at the boys' manager and spoke.

"Take them outside."

"But ..." Yoongi spoke, but was interrupted.

"Guys, please," his manager spoke with a sigh, reluctantly they started walking towards the exit, Taehyung took a quick look back, and finally everyone left, finally leaving PD min and Hoseok alone.

The silence was uncomfortable, PD min knew that Hoseok owed him many explanations about it, and they needed to fix all this, before social networks exploded into speculation about what happened.

"You are aware that you must give me explanations, right?"  Hoseok nodded.  "Then you better do it."

The omega swallowed and stopped lowering his gaze to look directly into the eyes of that beta.  He began to tell him absolutely everything, explaining the reasons why he had hidden for so long that he is an omega and that he was not a beta, he mentioned everything he had done so that they would not discover him the first time, PD min He listened to each of Hoseok's words, giving him his full attention, and when Hoseok stopped speaking, silence was once again present between them.