047: Moans

Taehyung hadn't done anything to make Hoseok remember those words he had said to him, but that didn't make the omega feel calm, so he had practically kept watching him, he felt like a prey at that moment, and that Taehyung was a predator in his pursuit, he simply shouldn't lower his guard too much, although deep down he would love to do so.

A few days had passed, and little by little Hoseok had sensed that Taehyung would not do something, which reassured him and disappointed him a bit, he hates to disagree with his inner wolf, the rehearsal of his choreographies for the next presentations had been almost five hours in a row, perfecting the individual choreographies a bit, adding and subtracting a few steps, so that everything was finally ready, they had certainly had a long day.

Hoseok urgently needed to take a shower, he really felt that it had been too much physical effort that they had done in the whole practice, surely he would feel his muscles ache all day tomorrow, after all he is not a big fan of exercise due to his little resistance when doing it in excess, but sometimes he is encouraged by his companions to perform some routines, but it is certainly not as if he was in the mood to wake up and say that he would go running for a few moments in the capital, no, definitely not.

He walked heavily and slowly to the bathroom, he needs a shower seriously, or possibly stay long enough to be locked in the bathroom relaxing with the steam from the hot water locked up, He would see what to do, with the towel in his arms as well of body soap and hair shampoo finally came to the bathroom, immediately and without even asking if he was busy, he opened the door taking a step inside and widening his eyes when he found who he least believed, Taehyung was There, shirtless, with his semi-damp hair sticking slightly to his forehead, he passed saliva when he saw it, he did not want to see below, and the alpha had been doing a bit of work to be able to have his abs slightly marked, Hoseok had noticed, and as much as he asked his eyes not to look, it was something he couldn't help himself.

He soon felt the heat flood his face, surely now he looked like a tomato, completely red, small inconsistencies came from his lips, Taehyung had been watching him from head to toe, without saying anything.

"I-I-I'm sorry" the omega had barely managed to make those words come out coherently from his lips, in truth that the nerves were completely invading him, he turned on his heel to be able to leave the bathroom "mm..I will go."

He was willing to do that, when in a quick movement Taehyung managed to get closer and impede his path, the alpha smiled sly when he saw how the omega lowered his gaze to hide his enormous blush, Hoseok felt that his heart would jump out of his chest at any moment Hell, he had to get out of there, but it's not like he really wanted to.

"I didn't tell you to go, did I?" Taehyung's deep voice was heard so well with that little echo from the bathroom, damn it, and more damn it.

Taehyung stretched his arm back to be able to take the door handle and finally pull it towards him to close it, placing the lock on it to finally get closer to the omega, Hoseok the instant he heard the sound of the lock on the door of the bathroom being put, he felt alarmed, damn it, and then seeing the alpha's feet moving closer to him, now if he felt like he could die in that instant.

The alpha took Hoseok by the waist bringing him closer to him to be able to join their bodies, the chest still covered with the omega had collided with the bare chest of the alpha, Taehyung smiled when he felt that slight tremor in the omega's body, it was simply perfect, He passed his lips giving caresses from the jaw of the omega until he found his neck where he began to leave small kisses, making a path that reached his ear, where he stopped.

"This time there will be no one to interrupt us, Hobi-hyung" he rasped, Hoseok felt himself shudder at having the alpha's breath so close, colliding with his skin "more than fabulous, omega."