I said to much, but not enough.

When I wake up I'm in a hospital bed. I take deep breath's closing my eyes listening closely to the noise throughout the building hearing a faint familiar rhythm. My eyes fly open hearing Midoriyas heartbeat, I grab the machine beside my bed and take it with me on my journey. The wheels on the tall rod-like structure make it an easy ride down the long hallway to the elevator. I press the button and once the doors close I disconnect myself from the machine leaving it in the elevator and rushing into Midoriyas room. The room is dark and outside the moon shines faintly between the clouds. I close the door and sit on the edge of his bed with tears in my eyes. His body is beaten and bruised, I gently hug his body as I stifle my sobs. He could have died out there, we all could've.

Only the stars above know how Bakugo is doing.
I let my emotions take me, giving up all control to the whims of my heart.
I place my hands on Midoriyas chest as I use my quirk to heal his broken body, pushing myself past my limit and blacking out in the process.

When I woke up I was back in my room. I spent two days in recovery, and eventually, they moved me onto the same floor with Izuku. I'm only a couple of doors down from his.

"Hey! Midoriya! Good you are finally awake!" I hear Denki exclaim out in the hall. I have to get to them. I have to know how he's doing.

I sit up and grab a pole beside me the one my IV fluid bags are hanging from, and lean on it for support. I walk out of my room and stand in the open doorway with a blanket draped over my shoulders. Iida was talking about Momo, and how she woke up yesterday. I assume Midoriya asked about the class.

"And I'm a couple of doors down." I say sheepishly.

"We wish the whole class could be here." Iida says solemnly.

"Only 15 of us for now," Ochako says sadly.

"Because Bakugo is gone," Todoroki says coldly.

"He knows Todoroki!" Mina panics.

"All might told me, there would always be people beyond our reach. That we can't protect, even though we want to. Which is why we have to save the people we can reach." Midoriya pauses and I sigh sadly. I make my way through the students and stand between Kirishima and Todoroki with tears in my eyes. "I was so close. I needed to save him. Had to. I couldn't save someone who was right in front of me." Izuku starts to cry and I feel the hurt that he bears in his heart. "And since I failed. He's gone." He concluded.

"Alright, then let's go get him," Kirishima says numbly. The students gasp in surprise at his statement other than Todoroki who is unfazed. I wipe tears out of my eyes and pull myself together as he continues. "I was here yesterday, too. And so was Todoroki." We all listened as he explained. I vaguely remember seeing them although it wasn't until yesterday that I was moved to Midoriyas floor.

"This means you are going to have Yaoyorozu make another receiver for you, doesn't it?" Iida asks with a hint of spite in his tone and Kirishima sighs saddened.

"What if it does?" Todoroki adds with his usual cold tone.

"We have to leave this to the professionals! It's not the right time for us to get involved. Idiots!" Iida blows up.

"Maybe, but all I know... is that at camp, I couldn't do anything. I heard my friend was targeted... and I just stood by. Helpless. So if I stand by and do nothing now, how am I s'posed to call myself a hero or a man?" Kirishima yells, the group shifting as he speaks. I sit down at the foot of the bed holding Todorokis's arm as he stands next to me.

"Kirishima, calm down! We're in a hospital. There's a better time and place for this, dude." Denki adds holding his index to his lips.

"What Iida said is true." I hear Tsu say worriedly.