1

Jimin sat under the tree, hiding his pain laced face in his left knee. Silently shedding tears. "Why did you leave me behind Kyorin? Didn't we promise to stay by each other's side? Have our own family? What made you break those memories?" He was complaining to his deceased mate. She was his everything. Shin Kyorin, Jimin's mate, had passed away for an unknown reason. It had already been a year. Nonetheless, his heart wasn't ready to accept it.

People around him urged him to go out and find his second chance mate. The young man, however, swore to never see another woman the way he saw Kyorin as. Jimin was paranoid his deceased mate was somewhere out there. Waiting for him to come and save her from death's clutches. "Jimin are you there?" Listening to the male's voice he hastily wipes his tears. Taehyung appears from behind the bushes.

His face faltered, knowing very well what his soulmate might be doing at this late hour in the evening in such a dense part of the forest. "I need your help, we'll have to visit the city." Jimin's eyes darkened. "I'm not coming along with you." His fear would come true, finding his second chance mate.

"If you've sworn to be a coward and hide here, then happy rotting. You don't even know if she's out there in the city. Even if she is, you could just reject her explaining your situation. The pain of rejection is unbearable. We could collect the portions used by witches and give it to her. Ending your misery as well as hers."

"She'll be back to your cycle waiting for her second chance mate and maybe lead a happy life with him. If he's a good man." He lowered his tone in the end. Unsure if the mentioned lady did have an alternative generous love or not? "I really hope she never ends up crossing paths with Jimin."

Taehyung felt bad. It wasn't any lie hidden about how painful rejection was. Second chance mates aren't uncommon. In most cases werewolves give a chance to their second love and accept them.

In Jimin's case it was next to impossible. He was still not over Kyorin. How could he? She was his first everything after all. "Fine I'm coming with you." Taehyung grinned wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "So where are we going first?" "Of course the shopping mall Jiminie pabo."

The major purpose of him bringing Jimin along with him was to cheer up his soulmate. Jimin had never smiled since Kyorin's death. This would be his first time, if he managed to do it. Buckling up their seat belts they move to the city centre. With Taehyung driving. Jimin stared out of the window. His life had lost its colours. Kyorin took it away with her.

"Jimin, we are here." Lost in his own world he hadn't even noticed they were already at their destination. Jimin sighed stepping out. "Wanna grab some wendy's and shop later?" He nods, going along with the flow not a tad bit interested in this sudden hangout.

-7:35 P.M.-

They were packed with Gucci in their hands. Taehyung's love was immeasurable towards that brand. Sudden shriek caught their ears. A girl in her 20's was encircled by a group of men and a few early adults. There was no sign of fear, seen in her eyes. Before she reacted. Jimin transformed into his wolf. Terrifying Taehyung, this was his first ever time to unleash his wolf after his mate's death. Pouncing on them instantly.

The unnamed woman stood in a corner watching everything. No sorts of emotions were shown on her face. Jimin's wolf had always scared people. Higher ranked wolves themselves were afraid to step closer to him. Circumstances had even worsened to an extent that Kyorin had failed to speak to him. In spite of him and his wolf loving her endlessly. Or did they?

His canines bore into their flesh. Taehyung risked his life stepping in. "Jimin, stop it, the police will arrest you on charge of murder." He wasn't in his right state of mind. How could he turn out so violent? Was it his hidden agony or the year old misery? He was eliciting on those men.