🍃Chapter 7🍃

Technoblade sat in his living room polishing his favorite axe, Tommy curled up in a blanket in front of the fireplace snoring softly. It was a peaceful night for the two, or at least they thought it would be. That was until Tommy's ears twitched towards the entrance of the house, the once sleeping brother now lifting his head in question, did he realize that there was someone outside. He paused his polishing, his blue eyes looking over towards the entrance as well. "What is it, who's outside?" It was a long time before the raccoon answered. 

"I hear, four pairs of feet." Tommy says, looking in the direction Techno was sitting in. 

Intruders? 
Kill them! 
Protect Tommy! 
Protect! 
Kill! 
Blood for the blood god! 
Tommy! 
Protect Tommy!

The older brother stood, axe still in hand as he did so. "Tommy, go upstairs and hide, don't come out under any circumstances, ok?" The blond slowly stood himself, nodding as he made his way to the ladder. "Good, I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Take a totem of undying, please." He says, hands wrapped firmly around the ladder. It was a weird request, but one Technoblade would follow through if his little brother wanted him to. Maybe it was for his own panic, seeing as Technoblade would in a life or death situation. 

"Ok, I will. Now, get up there." He made his way to his chest room, quickly taking a totem of undying out and storing it on himself. Taking a deep breath he made his way to the entrance, ready to face these intruders. He knew Tommy was already hiding, he also knew his little brother was terrified. Techno pushed the door open, seeing four people on his lawn with axes in their hands. Technoblade blinked, looked at them and snarled. Of course, L'manburg would be the one trying to attack him. "What do you guys want?" He tried to even his voice out, trying to show them that he was unmoved by their presence, but Quackity smirked up as the piglin hybrid.

"Technoblade, long time no see!" The pinkette huffed at the man's greeting, his grip on his axe tightening. 

"I'll give you five seconds to run away, or I'll kill you." Tubbo seemed to shift at his words, even Fundy, his supposed nephew, looked unsettled. 

"We are not running anymore, Technoblade." The bird hybrid hissed, wings unfurling as he spoke. The piglin hybrid raised a brow at that, sighing as he made his way down the porch steps. 

"What do you want, I'm trying to head to bed." Wasn't a total lie, he was planning to go to bed after polishing his axe, and maybe put his little brother to bed in the process. It would have been cruel of him to leave the raccoon hybrid on the floor to only wake up uncomfortable in the morning. 

"We want you dead." Blunt, Techno smiled. 

"You always were one to start trouble, Quackity." The pinkette mutters as he gets closer. "Never thought you would be this stupid though." The black-haired male gritted his teeth as the tallers words, axe swinging into action afterwards. Techno dodged it, swinging his own axe at the other and hitting him in his side. Quackity howled in pain, and Techno only ripped the weapon out of his side. It wasn't long until the three others joined the fight, Technoblade deeming the bird hybrid unfittable to fight anymore, ignored him. Wasn't that a mistake. He was close to killing Tubbo when he heard the injured man scream out his name. He looked over, seeing the yellow winged beast holding his axe shakily to his stallion's neck. His horse looked startled, wide-eyed and huffing, puffs of mist leaving its nostrils due to the cold climate. 

"Put the weapon down, or your fucking horse dies!" The piglin hybrid only stared, panic filling his soul but he refused to show it. "Put your weapons down, and come with us to your execution for your crimes, or your horse dies." He had no choice, he had to drop his weapon, he had to let them cuff him, they had to let the only other stable thing in his life live. Carl, even if he was a horse, was always a safe place for the piglin when he needed one. He had gone on many adventures with the horse, and it would only hurt him to see the poor creature be slain in front of him. 

🍃 🍃 🍃

Dream had seen the 'Butcher army' come back from the docks with a very depressed Technoblade. He saw the way the usually proudly standing warrior was slouched over, almost embarrassed that he had been caught. But, what Dream didn't see was fear. He looked calm, even as he was being walked to his death, like he had everything under control. Punz sat next to him, hood up and waiting for orders. Even if Technoblade wouldn't team up with him, he was still a very important piece in his game. He could still manipulate the piglin hybrid to do what he wants. He knew that this would push the other over the edge though. 

He knew Technoblade knew what he did, and he knew the man was blaming this very country for what happened to his little brother. This would just ice the cake for the male. He knew Philza was angry, the man staring out of his window down towards where his son would die, lose a life, and be closer to death. The blond must be pissed, ready to kill everyone he sees at that very moment. As Dream lifted his hand to signal Punz to attack, he smirked. He played his move, he just needed to make sure whatever happens stays in his favor. Punz launched forward, throwing an ender pearl down to the stage and began the diversion. 

Though, in the chaos Quackity sprinted for the lever, yanking it down and watching the anvil slowly fall. Dream was stunned, had his plan not worked? As the anvil met with Technoblades head, a burst of light blinded the people. Before Dream could understand what was happening, Technoblade was sprinting for the nether portals, Fundy and Ranboo right behind him in pursuit. Dream jumped down, pulling his sword out and blocking their way. He tilted his head, making both males shudder. Quickly he shot forwards, slashing Ranboo in his stomach and watching the ender hybrid crumble to the ground. He looked towards Fundy, who looked almost lost as he stared back. Dreams lips pursed at the sight, a longing feeling filling his own soul.

He attacked though, knowing only making bonds would damage his plans. It may have hurt though, as his past lover yowled in pain, pain that he put the fox hybrid under. Once the two were down, and Technoblade was safe, Dream whistled, signaling to his comrade it was time to leave. The only thing Dream had forgotten, that a certain bird hybrid was missing, and now entering the nether after the pinkette.

🍃 🍃 🍃

Quackity was pissed, running after the unarmed male hurriedly. What he didn't expect was for the piglin hybrid to skid to a stop and face the smaller male. His usually blue eyes looked cold, glaring down towards the other. Quackity tried to swing his axe at the other, to finally kill this man, but he was blocked by a pickaxe. "Wha-?" 

"You shouldn't underestimate me, Quackity." His voice was dark, making the bird gulp and pale. With the small male still on the ground, the unarmored warrior started his way towards the other, pickaxe slowly skidding against the hard ground as he walked. When Quackity looked up, the male before him almost had a blank expression, except the darkness covering his face which only made the other fear what was coming next. "You shouldn't have come after me, I was retired, did you know that?" Shakily the other nodded, gripping his weapon. 

"I-I will kill you. For what you did. You will die! I have an axe, and I'll cut off your head!"He seemed to gain confidence from his words, and that only angered the piglin hybrid more. 

"Yeah? Well guess what, fucker." He gripped his pickaxe, eyes now looking almost crazed. "I have a pickaxe, and I'll put it through your TEETH!" He swung the weapon forwards, putting all his force into it, slashing through his jaw and skull. His eyes lit up at the sight, the man's skull cracked open with blood splattered everywhere, it satisfied his yelling voices, who finally calmed down. Now, he just wanted to get home, where he was sure a terrified Tommy was waiting. So, without even giving the dead body another glance he started his way back home, smiling proudly at himself. 

But he just couldn't shake the feeling this wouldn't be the end, his voices nagging at him to get rid of the country altogether. He couldn't deny it, he too wished to destroy L'manburg, even before this stunt. They had abandoned his little brother, had let a psychotic man watch over him, and didn't even bother to visit the poor teen. No wonder the poor raccoon's separation anxiety had been worse than normal, he was terrified Technoblade would leave him like L'manburg had, like his parents had. He wouldn't do that though, he'd stay with his little brother and help him recover, and then if he had permission, he'd blow L'maburg to kingdom come. 

Now that sounds like a good plan.