Chapter 2

Rosie POV

--The year 2020--

"Lisa, I need you," I pouted while phoning my one and only best friend that I could trust.

"Fucking finally Park Chaeyoung! Where have you been?! You disappeared for two fucking years!" She yelled at me, but her safe softened when she saw me pouting.

"What do you need?" She rolled her eyes.

"I want you be my wedding planner and my maid of honor," I said, which made her choke.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! You're getting married?!" She yelled again.

"You're too loud, Lisa, Gosh!" I whined.

"I'm a fucking writer not a wedding planner, Chaengie! Plus, where the fuck are you?"

"Chill bro! I need your help please. I only want a simple wedding with my girlfriend," I sighed, "And I know that you have experience with planning a wedding since it's one of your family business,"

"Okay fine, You are missing for 2 years and didn't contact all of us, you totally disappeared and now you're telling me that you are getting married? Who is this unlucky girl?" She asked, but I just chuckled.

"I'll tell you next time, first you have to come here at Korea. I'll meet you in secret," I said as she nodded. I gave her the address, and we met each other.

I decided to take a disguise and surprised Lisa.

"Boo!"

"Oh fucking chaeyoung!" Lisa growled as she saw me.

"Can you stop cursing?" I rolled my eyes, but she hugged me and kissed me all over my face.

"Stop kissing me, hey!!" I yelled.

"This is because you fucking disappeared for two years!" She hugged me tight and sobbed on my shoulder. "I missed you chipmunk,"

"Come on, Let's just enjoy here," I said, but she jumped on my back as I subconsciously held her.

"You think my reflexes forget?" I smirked.

"Carry me as a punishment for ghosting all of us," Lisa scoffed.

We enjoyed each other's company like before, after all, she's my only best friend.

We met the next day again to talk about my wedding, and Lisa had to go back to Australia.

I went home to my beautiful girlfriend and gave her all the love I have.

I love her so much that I'm willing to sacrifice everything for her to be loved and happy.

I drove Jennie to school as I always do. We have been dating for a year now, and I've never been so happy. She makes me happy; she makes me complete.

I looked at my necklace and opened it to stare at Jennie's photo.

"I can't wait to marry you, Jennie," I mumbled as I saw my phone ringing.

"Hello, Roseanne Park speaking," I said, but I froze when I heard his voice.

"Come home, Chaeyoung. We already know where you are," He said.

"Dad, I- I want a simple life," I stuttered.

"Is two years not enough for you, Chaeyoung? Your family needs you here. We submitted your resignation letter. You don't have to work away from home. They will take you home tonight, Please just stay with us," I sighed as I saw Lisa outside my car. I ended the call and pulled Lisa inside the car immediately.