Chapter 7

Jennie POV

I saw Rosie come out of the theatre, which surprised me. Since when did she come back?

Is she inside all along? Why did she hide?

I was about to go when I saw Lisa go out of the theatre to follow Rosie. It looks like they had some fight. I already know their relationship with each other, but I can still feel a pang in my heart.

Rosie is ignoring everyone and distancing herself from me.

I was about to follow when I saw how mad Rosie was; I had never seen Rosie this angry. For a year, I can only see her warm and sweet; she often gets mad because she's very understanding. And always tell me, "It's okay to be mad but being mad at one thing will not fix anything,"

"So, I always learn to forgive, I forgive myself and those people who ever hurts me," I can imagine Rosie saying those words to me.

I sighed and just went home.

Another day passed, and I received terrible news from my team as I entered YG Production.

"Jennie,"

"Hey, Irene,"

"We have urgent meeting, I think it's bad," Irene worriedly said. I nodded and followed her to the meeting room.

I roamed my eyes to see Sana, Jisoo, Nayeon, Irene, and YG sitting.

"About the project," Yg started.

"We are not releasing it to the public,"

"What?!" All of us yelled.

"It cost a lot and we are not releasing it?!" Jisoo said.

"We put all of our effort and then it will go to waste?!" Nayeon said.

"Don't worry about the money, All the expenses are all paid," YG sighed, "Too bad cause I know that I will be a big hit,"

"We will gain bigger if we will release the show," I said.

"We can't anymore. Lisa backed out too. She apologized and paid for everything," Yg said, which widened all of our eyes.

"Why did Lisa back out?"

"Because she realized that the story is so heavy to be watched by the public,"

"I get it, but It's a good show," I can see Sana tearing in her seat.

"I got attached with my character that I want people to watch it,"

"We can't do anything about it, anymore," YG said.

"How did Lisa even paid all of it?" Irene groan.

"Lisa is a famous writer, she sells a lot of story."

"The only way to release the show is to beg Lisa," Yg apologetically smiled.

"I don't get it, why Lisa doesn't want to release it when it is already done," Sana sighed.

I can't disappoint my girlfriend, all this time, she's always here with me. I want to make this work.

I have to talk to Lisa. I can't let Sana's effort go to waste; she's been through a lot during the shoot.

The day ended as I invited my squirrel for a dinner date.

"Sana, I have to tell you something," I nervously said, but she just held my jittering hands.

"Just tell me babe," She sweetly said.

"The reason why I'm like this to you. Then reason why I'm so guarded and uptight is because,"