Chapter 10

After watching the video, All of us went silent and not talking to each other.

Even Sana is not holding me anymore. She looks like she is in her deep thoughts. She asked time away from me to breathe, which I gave.

I have a dinner date with Sana tonight, we met at the restaurant, and we are waiting for our food, but no one still has spoken.

I saw Sana taking my hand and removing my ring.

"What are you doing?" I worriedly said.

"It's not your ring, Jennie," Sana said and brought out a familiar ring. It's the ring Rosie hid from me.

"How did you get this?" I widened my eyes.

"I followed you, I saw you followed Rosé that day. I took the ring in your old home," She said and put that ring on my finger. "I got so curious before, but I never know that it has something to do with both of you,"

"Why, Sana?"

"You love her more, I mean, you never stopped loving her, Jennie,"

"How can you say that?" I bowed my head.

"You still call her name in your sleep, Jennie." Sana wiped her tears and held my hands. "I understand you both Jennie,"

"Rosie has been so good to me. She never did things to break us apart. She is still the person you love, Jennie. I'm happy that you tried your best to trust and love me for two years,"

"You both deserve each other. Ali and Sol might not have a happy ending, but the You and Rosie can still have a chance. You both deserve an happy ending. Don't worry about the break up news and the wedding. I can manage it," Sana kissed my forehead and stood up.

"I loved you, Sana. I did, I'm sorry," I shyly said because having Sana made my life easier after Rosie disappeared. Until the end, Sana is being supportive and understanding. She loves me unconditionally. It's her chance to have me, but she still chose my happiness over hers.

"I know, and I loved you too," Sana chuckled.

"Thank you," I painfully smiled.

"Go back to her."

"And I want to be invited in your wedding," She winked.

--

I stayed in the restaurant longer because I could not watch Sana packing her things out of my condo. I stare at the ring that Rosie owned, it looks like a ring that is given by generations, but it is impossible because if it's given by generation, why would she just leave it?

I locked myself inside my condo for three days, just watching the Movie that we produced. My mind keeps seeing Rosie in the show even it is Sana whose acting on the show.

This is why Rosie is now drinking coconut because that's the first clean drink she had. I felt my eyes tearing. This is what happened to her for five years. I spent my time being angry at her without knowing her struggles.

"Please tell me why did you leave me without saying a word," I beg.

"Will you come back to me if I told you?" Rosie said.

If I'm Rosie, I will also do the same. I will also say the exact words. What's the point of telling when everyone seems like already moved on because it's already five years.

That's also the reason why she has her pillow and blanket on the floor because, for five years, she slept on the sand and cave.

"I-- I fell out of love," Rosie said.

"I love you Jennie Kim, I hope you would like my surprise to you! I can't wait to marry you, my love!" Rosie said in the video. 

"Jennie kept me alive. For five years, I'm expecting that she's already with someone, even expecting her to have her own family and be happily married. Because of Jennie I kept fighting to live. She's one of the big reason why I stayed alive," Rosie mumbled.

"I'm not planning to destroy what she have today. She's already happy. I'm not expecting to live though. She's the love of my life. Knowing that she is happy and loved is enough for me,"

I had enough!

I fixed my things and booked the earliest flight I could have to Australia. I also messaged Lisa for Rosie's address, and she gladly gave it.

I arrived at a mansion where butlers escorted me. I'm surprised that they entertained me.

"Welcome, Ms. Kim," They bowed.

"How?" I stutter because I'm not accustomed to this kind of treatment.

"Young Miss always talk about you," One of the butlers said.

"She even shows us photos of you," The other butler said as we entered the mansion.

"Where is Chaeyoung?" I asked as one of the maids led me.

"Please, make our young miss, Happy. She is only cheerful when she talks about you," The maid said.

"This is her room, surprise her," The maid wink and left me dumbfounded. I feel so nervous because I don't really know what to say.

I knock on her door lightly.

"Coming!" I heard her beautiful voice as she opened the door.

She widened her eyes as she saw me. I didn't know what to say, so I just pushed her and locked the door, and slammed my lips to hers.

I don't know what to say, so I will just show her how much I love her and how much I want her.

"I love you, Rosie, Chaeyoung, whatever you want me to call you," I said as I removed her clothes which we are making out.

"You still taste so good," I moaned.

"How about Sana?" I said between kisses.

"We'll talk about it after this. Just so you know, I'm not cheating on anyone. So, please, I need you," I seductively said. She deepened our kiss as we both were now naked, sucking each other.

"You're so beautiful," Rosie said.

"You're so beautiful, specially with those scars," I moaned while she was eating me between my legs.

"I'm sorry for leaving," She whispered and pushed me inside. I moaned louder while she filled me up until I came to the highest point.

I returned the favor, and after that, we both laughed.

"That's my first sex after five years," Rosie kissed me softly while I was tracing her scar on her legs.

"It's also my first sex after five years," I said, which surprised her.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, Really," I kissed her again.

We made love all day, and I told her everything about Sana and me. Also, I said to her that we now know everything. She just apologized, but I told her that there was nothing to apologize for.

We both got married the next day because our wedding was delayed for five years. We hired a private plane to take Sana, Nayeon, Irene, and Jisoo for our wedding. Rosie is very thankful to Sana, but Sana is also grateful to Rosie. Sana told us that she knows because she portrayed the character of Rosie in the film. Lisa played a significant part in our coming back, so that I will be forever in debt to her.

"I Park Chaeyoung, promise to love you and take care of you for the rest of my life, Jennie Kim,"

"I Jennie Kim, promise to love you and take care of you for the rest of my life, Park Chaeyoung,"

I'm so lucky that I am now happily married to Park Chaeyoung, who loved me unconditionally.

And this is our story.

--END--