Chapter 8

Jennie POV

"That's it?" I suddenly felt my blood boil as I saw her nodding.

"You should have told me!" I gritted my teeth.

"Irene knows that it will happen," Rosie said.

"Is it hard to say?"

"Leaving is easier than seeing you hurt," Rosie looks at her food. I stood up and gave her a loud slap.

"It is so selfish," as I heard the laundry is done. I changed my clothes, and I knew where to go.

"You know that she will leave me?" I asked.

"What are you talking about, Jennie?" Irene said as I entered her house.

"Rosie told me that you know that she will leave," I asked.

"Jennie, I didn't know that she will leave after she met you!" Irene defended.

"Rosie told me that she will only stay in Korea for a year, she didn't tell the reason but told me that she will go in different places, but she met you and stayed for 2 years here," Irene explained.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I nodded because I understood. Is Rosie doing this with every girl in every country she goes to?
---
Rosie POV

days have passed, and I saw Jennie's messages to Lisa.

"Please, we worked hard for this project. Sana deserve this show," Jennie kneeled in front of Lisa.

Jennie must really love her girlfriend to beg Lisa.

"We already paid you double, Jennie," Lisa said as I still hid in the corner watching them.

"Lisa, this project is big, It will surely be recognized around the world. It will give a benefit to all of us. This is also an opportunity to Sana and Jisoo."

"I know, but I'm sorry Jennie, I can't do it," Lisa coldly said.

"Why did you do it in the first place!" Jennie is losing her temper.

"I'm sorry, I wish I can give that big opportunity for all of you," Lisa sadly said.

Am I that selfish? Lisa stole my diary from my psychiatrist and wrote it to be a story.

It's a heavy story, full of blood and pain. So I don't like to see how people will feel or how they will react about it. But the main reason is, It will be a lifetime reminder of what happened to that island to me.

Sana did great, and Jisoo on their acting. I did not come when they were shooting it because Lisa sent me back to my parents, now I know why.

One month after I came back from that island, I already started to go back to my previous job and even went back to Korea.

I stayed alive because of Jennie. I lived for five years because of Jennie.

I survived being alone because I knew that Jennie was with me; she was in my heart.

Canceling the show can destroy the reputation of YG production, Jennie and Sana.

They deserve better.

I picked up my phone to call Lisa while Jennie was kneeling in front of her.

"Hello," Lisa spoke.

"I heard everything," I said as Lisa looked around to find me, but she did not.

"I'm sorry, Lisa for everything," I sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Lisa whispered.

"Release the show, refund the money. Attend the premiere night. And we'll go home," I said, and I saw her crying from afar. I ended the call as I saw Jennie worriedly look at Lisa.

"Okay, Let's release the show," Lisa said, and I saw Jennie jumping and hugging Lisa.

"Oh my gosh, Lisa!! Thank you so much!! Thank you! Thank you! I will announce it now!" Jennie said and ran to prepare everything.
--

Lisa thanked me as she was excited about the premiere.

We both walked to the red carpet and sat in our specific area.

We watched it all together, and I saw people crying after that show.

Everyone stood up and clapped their hands as Lisa walked on the stage to give her words.

"Thank you for all your support," Lisa choked while wiping her tears.

"I know that It's crazy to cry this hard for the story that I wrote. But, I want to thank all the production team to make this happen. Did you liked it?" I heard everyone cheering.

"Actually, I have a co-writer on this story and she's the one who wrote the island part but I changed and fix it a bit, she is like a sister to me and told me not to mention her anymore. But I want to thank her for making this work. Thank you again and I hope you support us till the end," everyone clapped as Lisa sat down to caress my hands.

Jennie also made her speech and, lastly, questioned the main character.

"Ms. Sana, which part of the story is the most memorable for you?" one of the reporters asked.

"the part where she buried all her friends and also the part where she have to let go of her married fiance, lastly, the part where she continue living because she knows that she's with her fiance inside her heart," Sana said.

"Ms. Sana, how do you feel living in an Island alone?"

"Oh gosh, I don't think I can do it. Like I spent a lot of time making a fire which of course happened with some guidance from the expert. But if it's just me? I don't think I can survive,"

"Ali is a strong character, from having everything to nothing. However, she still coped up." Sana added.

"Ms. Manoban just released a computer and mobile game where you need to survive on an island alone, and you are the character in the game too. And also there are a lot of places where Yg offers free training to survive alone in the middle of nowhere. What do you feel about it?"

"I feel great, because the game is very realistic, it will give people who plays it an idea how to survive and also you will learn a lot of thing there like how to find food and how to use herbs," Sana smiled while Jennie is smiling lovely beside her.

That should be me.

"The free training area, offers how to lit a fire with woods and such, I hope you will like all of it," Sana cheered as she stood up.

"Of course, I want to take this opportunity to thank Jennie Kim for being supportive since the first day. I know that you are the reason why this show was pursued. I love you and I want to take care of you for the rest of my life. If Ali, my character did not get a chance to be with her lover, I want to make a difference. After the show, I feel like I want to do this now," Sana looked at Jennie.

"Will you marry me, Jennie Kim?" Sana said while Jennie was frozen in her place.

"Yes," Jennie hugged Sana. I just felt my heart shuttered.