Chapter 3

Jennie POV

"Director Kim, are you listening?" I felt Jisoo kick me under the table.

"Oh, I am," I just smiled. I looked at Rosie, she looked so thin and tan, but she was still beautiful.

When she introduced herself earlier, I felt all the glares of my friends, but Rosie looked dead; she looked colder than me and so different.

Why do I feel sad seeing her like this? This is not her; she is the happiest and loudest person I know. She smiles a lot, and her eyes look warm.

This Rosie in front of us is an entirely different person. She smiles, but it's evident that it's fake.

Why do I miss her? Do I feel this way towards her?

She cheated on me with Lisa. But why Lisa looks so worried and Rosie doesn't look happy.

"What I'm saying is we need start shooting tomorrow at a beach resort," Lisa said as she pointed at the specific scene.

"What do you think Rosie?" Lisa looked at Rosie, but she just put her earphone in her ears.

"I'm sorry about Ms. Park, she doesn't talk much but I know she agrees with everything I say," Lisa chuckled.

"Why?" I unintentionally asked, but I immediately realized what I just said, "Why do we have to be in that specific beach resort?"

"Oh, because it is what I envisioned in my story," Lisa said as I nodded.

I kept glancing at Rosie as the meeting ended, but she was not paying attention to the meeting.

I went home as I felt someone was following me.

"Okay, You can show yourself," I sighed and saw my three friends.

I welcomed them inside. I live alone because I don't want to make the same mistake, and Sana understands it. She told me that she could wait till I was ready to let her live with me.

"Jennie, You can back out. Let's just tell Yg," Irene worriedly said.

"Why would I? Sana is there and you are there with me," I innocently said.

"Plus, I already moved on. It's been five years, we are only together for a year, 1 year. Me and Sana are now 2 years, so you have nothing to worry about,"

They smiled as they bided their goodbyes to me.

I walked inside my room and pulled out a small box where I put the things Rosie left in our house.

"Maybe I should bring it back to her,"

I abandoned our house, didn't sell it, or didn't put it on rent. I just left it the way it is.

I don't want to sell it without Rosie's consent because we both bought it together. I'm the majority, but Rosie still paid, and I respect her share.

I bought a condo which is near YG Production, so it will not be a hassle for me to go to the office.

--
I have already packed my things because we are going to start shooting today.

I rode my car to see everyone setting up at the seaside.

I looked around as I felt hands covering my eyes.

"Please stoping playing with me," I groaned. "Jisoo!!" I yelled because I could smell her scent.

I forcedly remove her hand as I see Rosie carrying Lisa on her back.

"I don't want you to get hurt," Jisoo sadly said.