First Day and Dance Comp

It was The Tuesday after the tour and Dylan was coming to school officially for the first time since he moved.

Today is a big day, the EWHS Dance Comp is today.

Y/N's POV
The night before I had set my alarm for 3am so I have enough time to get my self ready.
*Bee Beep Bee Beep Bee Beep*
My alarm went off. I aggressively turned it off and groaned while I get up I really didn't want to go to school today huh.

*Skipping the morning routine*

I packed my bags my regular school bag and a gym like bag with my costume for the comp, P.E. clothes and things to freshen up with.I took up my phone to check the time it was "4am already? Wow 1 hour ago I woke up time really can move fast." I took my bags with me and went downstairs to get some breakfast and lunch. My mom was gonna pick me up from school to the stadium where we would complete against other schools in the comp so my brother Miles was gonna carry me to school today.
"Hey Miles." "Hey umm I'm almost ready." "Ok I'm gonna go on the porch and wait." "Yeah alright."

Dylan's POV:

Today was my first day at EWH.
I got up at 2am to get a run.
At 4am I came back home to take a shower. I was ready at 4:45am.
"Mom I'm ready!" I said running down the stairs. "Alright bye my son."
I took up my lunch and went outside to go to start my jeep. I then saw y/n and I think her bother.

*At school*
"Ariiii Hiiii OMGG" "Y/n I'm Soo nervous!!" "Omg same." As I said that I saw Dylan walking in.
"Hey" "Hi Dylan" Ari and I both said in unison.

Skipping the whole conversation cuz I'm that one lazy bi-

After school
My mom came to pick Ariana and I. We went at the location where the dance competition will be keeping the whole school will be there to support us.
I was so nervous like 𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒈 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒚/𝒏 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N
So guys I'm sooo sorry for not updating for a long time:( school and finals were in the way. So I hope y'all enjoyed reading this chapter I'll "see" y'all in the next one🌚🤍
Don't forget to vote :)