My Life

Hi my name is y/n y/l/n and am 15yrs old. I am a small YouTuber with just 290 subscribers, it's not a big deal but I am really happy I am that far. When I was 12 my father died.Ever since I've been living with my mom,my two brothers Milos and Miles also I have a sister she's older than us haha.I love to sing,dance,read and also act.I attend the East Western High School in California.

Oh and about the whole father dying thing, I'm kinda ok but I just miss him so much.I guess that comes with me used to being so close with him.So a few months later after he died I made the channel and decided to dedicate it to him. So that's how I have a channel in the first place.

Ok now back to reality.
So am at school and totally stressed out! You wanna know why? OUR SCHOOL'S DANCE COMPETITION IS IN TWO DAYS! I yes I need to calm down but I have to do some main parts of the dance and I'm so freaked out that I'm gonna mess up.But wait I'm in math class and thinking about all this what am I doing *you face plam*

"All your homework should be here by-" but before our teacher could finish she was completely cut off by the bell "Well let's go y/n time for dance practice!" My best friend Ariana said to me so excited to be out of the class."ok Ari let's get out of here" I said while putting my books and pens in my bag. We both walk out of the class along with the other students in the class.

I ran to my locker, take out my gym bag that contains all of my clothes and things freshen up after I'm done. I changed into this long black tights and a White,yellow and blue tank top.I tied my hair into a high ponytail. As Ariana and I ran in our schools auditorium were all of our group members were there talking to each other. I was the one who had to lead our warm up session that we do before we dance cuz as a dancer we intend to have sore muscles if we don't warm up before.

So I took out my Bluetooth speaker,connect it to my phone go on Spotify and played our playlist for warm ups. "On the count of three we will be doing some jumping jacks ok guys!?" I said kinda shouting so they could all hear me "ok!" they all said "One, Two...One, Two, Three and go!" *We all did our warm up* Our teacher came and we practice our dance after that we could get to go home. So Ariana and I when in my white Toyota Corolla car to go home.

When we reached home in my brothers Milos and Miles were outside our house waiting for us.

~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Guys this is my first chapter idk when to post the other one and remember this is my first time doing this lol see you soon(θ‿θ)