The Aftermath

"So now we should already be up come on remember we have dance practice to go to and the competition is in one more day!" Ari said to wake me up "WAIT WHAT ONE MORE DAY!!!" "Oh my God I cannot believe this!" I said in shock
We quickly rushed out of the room and went to the bathroom.
*Ding* I heard my phone so I went to look a what was the notification. "Good morning miss y/n I need you in by 7:45am, to guide a tour of the school to a new student." The message had said by the principal Mrs Smith of our school. "Ok will get ready and be there soon." I replied.
*Skipping the whole grwm lol*

~~~~~

*At school*

I went into the principal's office and the first thing my eyes locked with was brown eyes that I had recognized. I looked up to see Dylan and Mrs Smith. "Good morning" I said "Good morning Miss y/n" "Good morning y/n" "I'm so sorry to cut you short from your dance practice this morning, which is your second to last day before our competition. But, I had asked other members of the student council they weren't able to make it in." "It's ok Mrs Smith, I totally understand I had joined the student council board because I wanted to be able to multitask so that when I get older I won't really have any problems with any type of job that's involves multitasking." "Thank you so much for understanding miss y/n so, I guess you and Mr O'Brien had met already seeing that he knew your name?" "Yes we have" "So Miss y/l/n has I said before you'll be giving Mr O'Brien a tour of the school which will start in about 5." "Ok Mrs Smith."

*Skipping the tour*

A/N
Guys I I'm sooo sorry that you had to wait sooooo long for part 5, I have been going to school now every other day I have had no time to do this because I have been so tied up in school stuff I really hope you guys understand. Stay safe an happy see you when I post again<33.