When Will I See You Again

Four years later

My 22th birthday is tomorrow, I never thought I'd be achieving so much since I left high School.Oh yeah you wouldn't know cause I'm about to tell you now.

My senior year duet Ari and I did got is Soo many gigs cause people from dance companies were at school to find the one.

*Third person Y/N's  birthday*

Dylan  and Y/N found themselves sitting on a cozy park bench, the warm glow of the setting sun casting a golden hue over the surroundings. They had been inseparable friends throughout their school years, but over time, their connection had deepened into something more.

As they gazed at the horizon, Dylan couldn't help but steal glances at Y/N, who was lost in thought. The comfortable silence between them spoke volumes. Finally, he mustered the courage to break it.

"Dylan," Y/N began softly, turning to meet his gaze. "It's been an incredible journey since high school, hasn't it?"

Dylan nodded, a warm smile forming on his lips. "Yeah, it really has. I'm grateful for every moment we've shared."

Their eyes locked, and it was as if the world around them faded into the background. The unspoken words hung in the air, the unspoken question that had been lingering between them for some time.

Y/N took a deep breath, breaking the silence with a hint of uncertainty. "Dylan, there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

He turned to face Y/N fully, his heart racing. "What is it?"

A soft smile graced her lips as she reached for his hand. "I think... I think I've fallen for you, Dylan."

Dylan's heart skipped a beat, and his face lit up with a mixture of surprise and joy. "Y/N, I've felt the same way for a long time."

Their fingers interlocked, sealing the unspoken promise between them. The sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in shades of orange and pink. In that serene moment, they knew that their journey together was just beginning.

As the stars began to twinkle in the night sky, Dylan whispered, "When will I see you again?"

Y/N leaned in, her lips meeting in a sweet, long-awaited kiss. And in that moment, they knew that they would see each other again and again, forging a love that would last a lifetime."Happy birthday." He said with a soft but passionate kiss. Best birthday gift ever.

---

Thank you guys soooo much for reading this book I hope you enjoyed reading it and yeah I'm signing off:)