I think I'm just fine

Ari, y/n and Vicky were in y/n's room. They all stuff their faces with Ice-cream of course. Talking about School, med school, and how their life has been other than school. While also watching or should I say re-watching one of y/n's fav tv shows Never Have I Ever.

"I mean come on Devi and Ben have more chemistry other than Paxton and Devi like why Devi hadn't chosen Ben in the first place! Even though I love a good Enemies to lovers story." y/n argued. *I obviously couldn't agree more.*
"No no no I mean Paxton's hot even though he was dumb but still hot." Ari Barked "Come y/n Ari is correct but sorry Ari I'm with y/n/n in this one but, I still love me so enemies to lovers vibe." Vicky said trying to part the argument between the two best friends.

____________________________________
Two days later
____________________________________

*Third person*
Y/n has been depressed for the past 2 days due to the third anniversary of her father's death.
Arianna, Her mom, Miles, Milos, Victoria, and Dylan were all trying to cheer her up.

"Don't worry I think I'm just fine ok." Was the last words y/n spoke to her mother before she drifted off to sleep.

"Dad, Dad?!" "HELP ME!" "SOMEONE HELP ME!" "PLEASE STOP THIS"
"You will pay, this is all your fault!" "Dad, this isn't you. Please don't." "Oh, this is me alright."
A big clang was heard then y/n was on the floor.
Groaning in pain y/n tried to get up.
"You are the reason I'm dead!" "Dad please!!!"
Y/n was losing blood till eventually, she was dead.

"Mom!" Y/n was sweating and breathing hard. "Momm!!!" Y/n shouted again soon her mother came to her room. She told her what happened and her mom comforted her.

Hey guys you have reached the end of this chapter, I hope you have enjoyed reading it. Stay safe!<3