Chapter 1

Friday, August 14 2020 8:00 pm Manhattan New York.

Amanda's older daughter Riley who was fourteen almost fifteen years old was at home waiting for her mother to get home so they could have a mother-daughter night without her two years old sister Billie and five years old sisters Jesse. Billie and Jesse are having a sleepover at Olivia's home with Olivia's eight-year-old son Noah. While waiting for her mother to come home she was hanging out with Frannie who is a Pit Bull and her service dog Rocky who is a Rottweiler.

Present time

Riley was in her room when she heard someone opening the front door. She thought that it was her mom. But then Frannie and Rocky started barking and they mostly never bark.

So Riley walked out of her room and walked into the living room.

Once Riley stepped into the living room she saw that two guys were standing by the kitchen.

"Well hello, there princess, where is your mother?" The taller man asked as he started walking close to Riley.

"I dont know." Riley said as she started to back up a bit.

"Why are you afraid of us? You don't remember us?" The smaller man said as he back up Riley in a corner

"Get away from me." Riley said

"Don't worry princess, we don't want to help you, we just wanted to know where your mother is." The taller man said

"Like I said, I don't know where she is." Riley said as Frannie stepped in front of Riley and started barking again.

"Shut up." The small man said as he kicked Frannie, then Rocky stepped in to help.

Riley took this opportunity to get away from them and ran into her mom's room and locked the door. Riley tried calling her mom but she did not answer her phone. So she decided to call Olivia knowing that she would answer her phone anytime.

After a few rings, Olivia finally asked for her phone.

"Riley, is everything okay?" Olivia asked

"No, some guys break into the apartment asking for my mom. I can't get a hold of mom." Riley said as there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"We know you are in there princess so open the door or I will kick it in." The smaller guys said.

Olivia drops Noah, Jesse, and Billie off at a neighbor now heading home to the Amanda apartment.

"I'm on my way. I will be there in 10 minutes." Olivia said

"Please hurry," Riley said as she hung up the phone.

Once Riley hung up the phone, the door to the bedroom crashed open and Riley screamed.

"Please leave me alone. Please!" She cried as a pair of hands grabbed her. The next thing she knew she was thrown on the bed and when she tried to get up, the smaller man hit her across the face.

"Sit still, bitch." The smaller man said

Riley swallowed hard but she did not sit still, she just started kicking.

That was the last thing Riley remembered before everything went black.

Ten minutes later Olivia had pulled up outside Amanda's apartment building and raced up the steps. Once she got to Amanda's apartment door and saw that it was slightly open. So she slowly opened the door right before she walked into the apartment with her gun in her hand. She saw that Riley was tied up and somewhat unconscious and there two guys were sitting around her. Olivia didn't recognize the smaller guy but she did recognize the taller guy named Benjamin Beckett who went to jail for raped a few years back. Olivia also noticed that Riley's clothes were torn. Olivia had so many thoughts running through her head at the moment.