Chapter 4

A/N: Mention of Self Harm

Thursday, August 20 2020 12:00 PM

Olivia, Amanda, Jesse, Noah, Billie, and Riley had just finished eating their lunches. Now Billie was taking a nap. Riley, Jesse, and Noah were hanging out in the pool in the backyard with Frannie and Rocky. Olivia and Amanda were relaxing and watching TV in the living room.

"Come on in Ry-Ry the water is fine." Jesse said, trying to get Riley in the pool.

"Nope, I'm fine here." Riley said as she sat at the edge of the pool.

"But it's fun." Noah said

"I just say no." Riley said

Once Riley said that Jesse swam over to where Noah was and whispered something into his ear. Noah smiled at Jesse and shook his head.

Jesse and Noah swam over to where Riley was sitting and they pulled her into the water.

"What the hell." Riley yelled as came back up.

"See that water is fine." Jesse said

"But why would you pull me into the water, when I said that I did not want to get in the pool." Riley asked as she climbed out of the pool.

"Because it would be funny." Noah said

"You know what would be funny, if I break both of you guys arms and legs." Riley said

"That is mean." Jesse said

"I don't care if I'm mean. You two should have left me the fuck alone." Riley said as Rocky came running toward her.

"But that all you do is nothing, you don't want to play with me any more." Jesse said

"You have Noah and Billie to play with. And I dont alway have to play with you." Riley said as she walked into the house and then walked into the living room.

Olivia and Amanda were still in the living room when Riley started walking downstairs.

"Wow what happened?" Olivia asked

"Jesse and Noah decided to drag me into the fucking pool." Riley said

"They just want to play with you." Amanda said

"Yeah, but I don't want to play with them." Riley said as she walked down the stairs.

They watched as Rocky followed her down the stairs too.

"We should probably talk to her after the kids go to bed." Amanda said

"Yeah." Olivia said

9:00 PM

Jesse, Noah, and Billie were finally asleep. Riley was still awake, so this was the perfect time for Olivia and Amanda to talk to her. Olivia and Amanda walked down the stairs to Riley's room. When they got downstairs they saw that Riley was in the den sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Can I help you two?" Riley asked when she noticed Amanda and Olivia looking at her.

"Riley what is going on?" Olivia asked

"What do you mean? Nothing is going on." Riley said as avoiding eye contact.

"Riley?" Amanda questioned

"What?" Riley asked, finally looking up.

"Baby girl, we are going to ask you something and I need you to be completely honest." Amanda said, rubbing Riley's shoulder.

Riley started to get worried.

"What is it?" Riley asked

"Are you cutting yourself?" Olivia asked