chapter 11

When I wake up on Tomura's body, I smile and get off of him and go to the kitchen. When I get there I see Dabi eating cereal and toga drinking what looks like coffee with blood in it. I go to the fridge and grab a lunchable that has crackers, cheese and meat. I go back to the living room and see Tomura, panic apparent on his face, I go to the couch and sit next to him and I ask “h-hey are you ok..” he looks at me and immediately hugs me. “I-I had a nightmare….that's all...I-I’m so sorry..” I feel tears hit my back and a quiet whisper “don't leave me….please..” I smile and nuzzle my head into his neck. “I promise I won't”  I hear him laugh and then we let go of eachother and I say “what was your nightmare?” he shivers at the mention of the nightmare and says “well...your pregnancy was much faster than normal and you went into labor and you died while giving birth..then...the child looked just like you, but with red eyes..i-it blamed me for your death an-and…." "hey! hey! It's ok! I'm right here! I'm not dying anytime soon. I promise." guide his head to my shoulder and say "it's ok, i'm right here, in this moment, of today" I hear sniffling and feel wet drops on my shoulder. "thank you, ao much..you don't know how much this helps me...i really thought you hated me after this.I-im so sorry I know it's not enough to help you get back into the hero course but thank you. So much.." I smile at the attempt of an apology and feel tears start to form in my eyes. I had hurt my soulmate so much that he thought I hated him.. And he's apologizing...i'm such an awful person.. I feel a tear slip down my cheek and I say " it's ok, if anything, I'm sorry I made you think it's all your fault.. that i made you carry the burden alone.." I hear Tomura let out a chuckle and say "it's ok..at least we both apologise, i just hope our relationship won't be as bad as this.." "heh yeah.."

After a while we both decided that I would skip school and then he asked me out on a date...a date….with tomura..in short...I was very excited..

I went up to my room and got dressed in a white shirt with the word ‘t-shirt’ on it, black booty shorts, and my red shoes. I go back downstairs and say “ok i'm ready to go!” he smiles at me and says “ok lets go”  i grab his hand and we walk out. Tomura’s wearing his normal clothes, but he has a mask on so the heroes don't see him as easily, in his hand is a basket with the edges of a blanket showing. We walk and walk while talking about miscellaneous things and eventually we end up at a park with a field of grass with flowers here and there. I smile,and say “Tomura, it's beautiful!” I run into the field and say “Tomura, come over here! It's beautiful!” the soft blowing of the wind on my face and the smell of pollen in the air bringing a smile to my face. I sit down and I look to Tomura to see him coming over to me. When he's right next to me he gives me his hand and I take it and he helps me up.  I giggle and say “so? How about here? It seems beautiful in my opinion” he says “ok, we’ll do it here, help me with the blanket'' I nod and he reaches into the basket and grabs out a white blanket with green and blck stars on it. We both grab to corners and lay it onto the bed on grass. We sit down and I ask “this is a beautiful place, how’d you find it?” “well w-once when i was having a..tantrum kurogiri wouldn't let be back in unless i wasn't gonna disintegrate stuff...so i went walking around and i wandered sound and i stumbled upon this place and since that day when i was having a tantrum kurogiri would teleport me here to calm me down..” I smiled at the thought and I looked at Tomura and kissed him on the cheek. His cheeks britend with a tint of red and he looked at me and kissed my cheek. I smile at Tomura as my cheeks warm up. I giggle and say “you're adorable when you blush” he blushes and covers his face. I then say “ok, how about we eat then?” he nods his head, hands still covering his face. I grab the basket and open it to see what he had packed. There were a few sandwiches and some juice boxes. I smiled at the thought of tomura trying to make a sandwich. I look over to Shigaraki to see him with a worry filled expression on his face so I say “what's wrong?” he sighs and says “nothing, i'm just realizing how bad of a cook i am..” I laughed and said “it's ok, it's not as bad as masaru’s cooking, trust me” we both laughed and we began to eat the rest of the food.

That day was like magic, it was beautiful, we were happier than ever. Making inside jokes, laughing, and him attempting pick up lines. There were laughs, there were smiles, but..that was just the calm before the storm, because little did we know, chaos was headed our way…