No lost love

"Hey Jade! Can you go out and get groceries?" Jack asked.
"Why didn't you get some when you were out?" I asked.
"God damn it Jade why can't you do one little thing I asked you to do?" Jack yelled
"Because I wasn't out! You were!" I yelled.
We fought for awhile longer when I finally left in my SUV and started driving. I started thinking of Nathan and then I remembered that he was back in town. Nathan became "famous" making vines. Before I knew it I was in the city on Orion street. I pulled over and walked over to a bench across the street. I pulled up my contacts on my phone and looked for the name Nathan. I tapped and was about to hit call when I got a call from Jack.
"Jayden?" Jack asked.
"What Jack?" I asked.
"Where are you at?" Jack asked.
"Next to Pizza Hut on Orion street." I said.
"Phew! I thought you were with Nathan!" Jack said.
"OMG Jack why would you think I would be with him?" I asked angry.
"Because I thought you would end up running to him because you were mad at me!" Jack said
"Well I hope you went out and got groceries because I'm not coming home tonight I'm staying with my parents." I said.
"I knew you would Jayden. You do this crap every time we get into an argument." Jack said
I just hung up and got up and went into Pizza Hut to get a cheese pizza and some wings. When Jack called back as I was walking out.
"What Jack?" I said.
"Why did you hang up?" Jack asked.
"Because I am sick of you yelling at me all the time!" I said.
"Jade I just asked you one simple question!" Jack said.
"Yea when you could have done it yourself because you were out!" I yelled.
"Why are you mad at me for asking a question?" Jack yelled.
"I am not mad at the question I'm mad because you knew I was looking for colleges online and calling and you then you distract me asking me to do something you could have done." I said starting to tear up. I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and looked to my right and saw Nathan sitting on the bench I was on there on his phone. My eyes widened. Before he looked up and started walking again and got in my car.
"Jade I don't know why you couldn't have searched for colleges online later!" Jack yelled.
"There you go again. Putting your needs before mine! You know what I am done talking to you for the rest of the night. If you call me again I will not answer. Goodbye" I said and hung up. Bye that time my mascara was running. I grabbed a tissue and wipe it off and redid my mascara. I looked over at Nathan and he looked in my direction. I doubt he even recognized me. I started my car and started driving. I haven't seen Nathan in what? 4 months. I started to remember all the good times and bad and started to smile. Then I remembered why we broke up and that smile faded away.