Chapter 3.

I got a call that said I was accepted . I was really excited. I told Jack and we was happy for me just that it was 6 hours away. I told Nathan that I was accepted and I was moving to Missouri for 2 years. I started packing and Jack was helping me. It was time to say our goodbyes.
"I am going to miss you." Jack said.
"I am going to miss you too." I said. I have him a kiss on the cheek.
We decided long distance dating would be hard so we broke up. I got in my SUV and was now on my way to Missouri. I was going to stay with Nathan and he had plenty of room. I got there and Nathan helped me get all my stuff into my new room. After that I was all ready and set. I decided to make dinner for Nathan. I made chicken enchiladas with Spanish rice. After that I went into my room. I sat on the ground against my bed and looked through my Facebook. Nathan came in and sat beside me.
"How are you liking living here so far?" He asked.
"I like it so far." I said.
Nathan and I talked for awhile. When I started feeling things for Nathan again. I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine. He started to lean in a little.
"I won't stop you this time." I whispered.
We kissed and it felt the same. Sweet and soft. I pulled away first.
"Same as always." I said with a smile.
"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Nathan asked.
"It's a good thing." I said.
We kissed one more time and decided to call it a night. I went to sleep and Nathan went to sleep in his room.
I know this must seem awkward me living with my ex-boyfriend. I think it won't be so awkward in a couple days or so.
I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, and my favorite pancakes. I got up and brushed my hair and put on a pink tank top and black shorts. I went into the kitchen and found Nathan getting two plates out.
"Good morning." I said.
"Good morning." Nathan said back.
We sat down and ate. I had to finish quick because I was doing Skype classes because that's what they wanted me to do but wanted me in the same state so if I had to attend sometime I could easily go.
"'Thanks for breakfast. I have to go and get ready for Skype." I said.
"Your welcome. Have fun. I am going to go get groceries and then hangout with a Sawyer." Nathan said.
"I remember Sawyer! Have fun!" I said.
I went and got started I was majoring in being a fashion designer. I am going to open a shop and sell my clothing that I will make. I learned a lot and by the time I was done Nathan was still out so I thought I would surprise him with dinner. I made my favorite Dorito casserole. 2 weeks before I left Jack said he did not like it anymore. I had just gotten it out of the oven when Nathan walked in.
"Smells good in here." Nathan said.
"Hopefully you like it. I made Dorito casserole." I said.
He sat down and ate.
"How was your first day?" Nathan asked.
"It was fun."I said.
After dinner I rinsed off the dishes and put them in the dish washer.
I went at sat next to Nathan in the living room as we watched Ellen the DeGeneres.
"I hope one day I can be on that show." I said.
"I bet you can do it." Nathan said.
"Thanks Nate. I am really great full that you let me stay here." I said.
"No problem. I wasn't gonna let you stay in your car." Nathan said.
I leaned in and kissed him. It felt right. It felt like a missing piece put back into place. I went to bed and in the middle of the night I started screaming from a nightmare and had Nathan stay with me.
Next day.
I woke up in my bed and I hit the snooze button. I turned over to face Nathan. I kissed his cheek and his eyes opened.
"Hey you." I said.
"Hey." Nathan said.
I gave him a peck on the lips and got out of bed. I put on make-up and put my hair in a bun. I went out and make egg omelettes. I felt Nathan wrap his arms around my waist. I turned my head and gave him a quick kiss. I got out two plates and put the omelettes on them. I sat down at the breakfast bar and so did Nathan.
"Omg these are really good." Nathan said.
"Thanks." I said. I put the dishes in the dish washer. It was Saturday.
Nathan and I went out to lunch. We went to Red Lobster.