Chapter 7

I pulled Connor off of him and told him that Nathan also kissed me which made Connor punch Nathan again. Then Sarah walked in and I told her everything. Sarah broke up with Nathan
"I am so sorry that things turned out this way. But at least you will have that baby boy to be there with you. But I do suggest that your son does get to see Nathan cause I feel bad as it is that Sophia is unwanted by her dad but your son is wanted." I said.
"Thank you so much Jade. I am so sorry that Nathan cheated on you with me and don't worry Sophia will get to see Drake."Sarah said.
I walked outside to get Sophia and when I came back in Nathan was standing up.
"Drake?" Nathan asked.
"That's the name of our son." Sarah said.
"Do you wanna hold Sophia?" I asked Sarah.
"Of course." Sarah said "might as well get started right?" Sarah said.
I hugged Connor and then put my hands around his neck.
"I love you so much." I said.
"I love you most." Connor said.
I got Sophia and put her in her car seat then went home. When I got home I called my lawyer and told him everything and he set a court date.
Next thing I knew Connor came in and had food in his hand. I started looking through my mail and there it was. My college diploma! We put it in a picture frame and hung it on the wall.
"Connor? Do you consider Sophia as your daughter?" I asked.
"Yea." Connor said.
"Would you want to adopt her so her name would be Sophia Rose Michaels Fenders? Sophia really doesn't deserve this at all." I said.
"I would love to have her officially as my daughter." Connor said as he picked Sophia up out of her car seat. He gave her a kiss on the forehead.
"We should have one of our own when Sophie gets older." Connor said.
"We should." I said.