Chapter 2

I went to my parents house and I told my sister Taylor that I saw Nathan. Taylor was my older sister by 2 years. She just graduated from college. Taylor majored in teaching, it has always been her dream to teach language arts. My parents,Taylor, and I finished eating and I went to my old room. I checked my phone to see if I got any text messages, I did. They were from Nathan.
"Hey I saw you today. You didn't look ok." Nathan texted.
"Oh hey Nathan. I haven't talked to you in a couple of months. My boyfriend and I got into an argument." I texted.
"Boyfriend?" Nathan asked.
"Yea, his name is Jack. We have been together for 3 months." I said.
"Oh well maybe we can meet up sometime? Like tomorrow at Buffalo Wild Wings? At 12:10?" Nathan asked.
I wasn't sure what to say. Yet I wanted to get back at Jack. About 4 weeks ago I caught Jack with his ex girlfriend Natasha.
"Sure I will be there." I said.
I went to sleep.
Next morning
I woke up and had looked at the clock. It was 11:06. I had to get ready. I put on a T-shirt that had ruffles and a flower design on it. I put my leather jacket over it and put on jeans with my black high heels. I put on foundation, bronzer, light pink eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and light red lipstick.
I went to BWW's and I found Nathan. He got up and hugged me.
"Hey Jayden!" Nathan said.
"Hey Nathan!" I said.
"You look great." Nathan said.
"You too." I complimented him.
We ordered and then talked.
"Hey look I am sorry about how things ended with us." Nathan said.
"It's ok." I said. Why did I say that I was really hurt about what he did.
We finished our meal and he payed.
"Hey you wanna go for a walk?" Nathan asked.
"Yea sure." I said
We talked and I told him I was looking for colleges.
"Jade I know your still mad and hurt about us. I never stop thinking about it. I have changed so much after we broke up. My friends get so mad because I am not the same guy I used to be." Nathan said.
" Nathan, it did hurt me and it still does. Nathan what you did was wrong and I will never forget that." Nathan said.
Nathan looked deep into my eyes and we leaned in but I stopped us.
"I don't think it's a good idea." I said.
"Your right." Nathan said.
I went back to Jack's house.
"Jack?" I hollered.
"Jayden?" He hollered back.
Jack came running at me and hugged me.
"I am so sorry." Jack said.
"I forgive you " I said.
I looked in the fridge and Jack did go out and get groceries. I made Jack and I's favorite dish, Dorito Casserole. We ate and I went into the office and started searching again. After awhile Jack came in at brought me grape juice.
"Have you found any you liked?" Jack asked.
"Yea." I said.
Jack looked at me and I looked at him and we leaned in. I gave him a kiss and then I got back to looking. I called a college that was in Kansas City Missouri. They wanted me to make a video to interview myself and they will watch it and decide weather or not to accept me. I made the video and sent it. I got a text from Nathan.
"Hey about earlier today I am sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." Nathan said.
"Nathan it is okay. Really." I said.
Nathan and I broke up because he cheated on me with my sister knowing that she was drunk and wouldn't say no. I caught them kissing in her room when I thought he left. After that we got into a huge fight and I broke up with him.