11- The Punishment

When Ro woke up, he was snuggled into Kaneor's warm arms. Ro whined and nuzzled into his hold further, wanting to go back to sleep.

"You are far too cute for your own good." Kaneor sighed.

"My lercix," he called out "Ro is awake now!"

Ro blinked sleepily up at Kaneor, confused as to why he had called out to Cabbexev. Kaneor pet his head warmly and kissed all over his face.

Ro giggled in response. "Stop!" He squealed.

"You need to wake up, little one."

"Why?" Ro whined as Cabbexev came strolling into the room.

"It seems that you've forgotten that you still have a punishment due Ro." His low voice sent shivers down both Kaneor's and Ro's spines.

"Come here Ro." He said in that same dominant tone.

He scampered out of Kaneor's hold to stand in front of the tall antlered alien while Kaneor quietly slipped out of the room.

Cabbexev picked Ro up and carried him to the bed before setting him face down over his knee.

"I've heard that this is how humans discipline their young on your planet. Do you know what I'm going to do?" He asked while rubbing Ro's soft ass.

"S-spank me?" Ro responded quietly. He remembered being spanked by his mom before he had been taken.

"Yes I am. I'm going to spank you 10 times and I'm going to need you to count out each one, but before that why am I punishing you Ro?"

"Because I was b-bad..." Ro said softly sniffling now.

"More specific than that love."

"I umm... D-disobeyed you by not coming to you when you called."

"That's right, little one. I'm going to start now, please count for me."

SMACK!

"O-one." Ro whimpered.

SMACK!

"T-two."

SMACK!

"Ngh.. Th-three." Cabbexev's hand was large so his whole ass was stinging painfully now.

SMACK!

"AH! F-four." He called as he started to cry harder from the pain.

SMACK!

"AaH! F-f-five.."

SMACK!

Ro whined "S-s-six."

SMACK!

Ro's hiccuped sobs prevented him from speaking this time "S-s-s*hic*"

"It's ok Ro. You're almost done. Cabbexev said as he rubbed his hand over Ro's bright red globes.

Ro took a deep breath "S-seven."

SMACK!

"AAGH! Eight!" Ro gasped.

SMACK!

"*hic* N-n-nine, *hic* no more p-please."

"One more left little one, almost there."

SMACK!

"All done, all done." Cabbexev called as he pulled the sobbing boy to his chest. "It's all over and you did so good for me little one. So good." He said softly while petting through Ro's hair and down his back.

When Ro's sobs had calmed down a bit, Cabbexev tilted Ro's face towards him so they could make eye contact.

"You are completely forgiven now."