CHAPTER 3 (Part 1) :Modest swim suits and day dreams

CHAPTER 3 (part 1)

:Modest swim suits and day dreams

Gabby's POV

Anything is bold its inside Gabby's mind, but its not her voice (either Shikamaru or like phrases said that night.. you'll figure it out) Keep that in mind kidos

~still the night at the bar~

After the laughter had seized, and the guys of Konoha had already headed off. We all decided to go home in groups. Enrique had come with Naomi, Francheska, and me. While Luigi took Monica with him. It wasn't any specific group, it was more about 'were you lived and who lived around you' and its not like anyone objected. After we had said our goodnights we had headed off our separate ways. During our walk Enrique was talking to Alissandra most of the time. And Naomi just stayed quiet and listened.. Which was her nature so nothing weird was going on. Though I remained behind everyone, watching every step they took. Just thinking about what had just happened tonight...

-laughter-

I stop walking for a slight sec, that laugh.. But I shake it off and continue walking...

you've definitely impressed me tonight, first girl I have met and not once has the word 'troublesome' crossed my mind

I stop again.. This time I don't take another step.. And I just stare off into the star filled sky..

SHIKAMARU ACTUALLY TALKED TO A GIRL FOR ALMOST 3 HOURS!! THIS PLACE IS A MIRACLE!!!

Enrique: Gabby....

nah, I mean.. Not that I don't want to... But, if I do find someone.. Shes the one.. Their is no.. Im tasting around.. If I date her is because honestly, I 'want' to make her my wife.. And the mother of my children

Naomi: Gabby-chan... Why did you stop walking?

Ill admit it, you look stunning with makeup.. But I bet there is something 'beautiful' under it -smiles-

Alissandra: Gabby are you ok? What wrong?

Can I be honest with you? I... I want to see you again.. I don't want this to be the last time, I get to sit down and talk to you...

Naomi: GABBY-CHAN WHATS WRONG!!!!

I snap out of my day dream and I can see the slight mess that I have caused around me... Enrique is behind me, with his hands surfacing me just incase I fell. Alissandra has a worried expression on her face. And Naomi had both her hands on my shoulders, trying to shake me awake.

How did I not notice all that? How can his thought do this to me? How? But I let that thought leave my already cluttered mind for a sec. I set my eyes on Naomi's blue ones and with the most neutral tone I have ever emitted...

Gabby: What?

Naomi: You suddenly stopped walking and and you wouldn't answer to us when we called you.. And we have been shaking you for a while now.. What wrongs?