CHAPTER 8 :Red heads and neck shivers

Chapter 8

:Red heads and neck shivers

Goosebumps immediately start forming along my shoulders and neck as my foot gently glided into the warm waters of the spring. I sigh at how warm the water is against my naked skin. I slowly but surely submerge the rest of my body into the small bath and give out and even bigger sigh. I raise my heavy arms to pick my hair up, and quickly return to the comfort of the water. I always knew the reputation the hotsprings had, always hearing our sensei's brag about it. And every time a vacation arises they would plan a weekend over there. But I never imagined that it would be this relaxing. Even though I was in a springs surrounded by many other naked ladies.. This warmth was worth it. Even though I can't help but feel a bit exposed, and glad that the redness on my face can be confused with how hot the water is.

To my right is Gabby-sama, with her hair in a messy clip and her arms extended on the border of the bath. He chest region still being covered with water. On her neck she had a towel she's using as support I guess and she has a big smile on her face. And to my left is Francheska who's chest is upside down against the border and her face to the side. Just leaving her back exposed. The rest of the people are the other girls, but with this fog I can't really tell who's who after Gabby and Cheska.

Not much talking is happening, we are too busy enjoying the 15 minutes we have in the baths.. Any longer than that and it's my unconscious body under boiling water... Not so good.

After the 15 minute buzzer rings and new people start entering. Us girls proceed to grab our towels and wrap ourselves tightly, and head towards our rooms. To which around 2-3 girls are were sharing. And of course my lovely room consisted of Gabby and and Monica. After we head to the changing rooms, we got to the dinner table to meet up with the boys. Since we can't really bathe with them, it's a gender separated bath.

Gabby: *sigh* OMG that bathe was wonderful

Monica: You don't have to say that twice, ugh so warm.. I needed that so badly

Gabby: Too bad we can't really spend time with the others.

Monica: huh.. Someones getting kinky..

Gabby: Talk all you want... You aren't going to get me to blush.

We all laugh at the remark and while getting ourselves ready for tonight.

We dried and dressed ourselves properly for dinner. Tt was customary to wear kimonos and wooden sandals for dinner. Since this was a traditional ancient Japanese shrine, we didn't have to but out of respect. Gabby-sama had decided to wear a short black and white silk kimono with a big bow in the back and her hair held up by chop sticks with random soft curls on the sides of the messy bun. And really really dark eyeliner and eye makeup, which just brought out her eyes so so much. She also wore black thigh length socks under the kimono with her flat sandals. Monica on the other hand sported a more regal look with a long turquoise kimono. It covered all her legs and almost drags on the floor if it weren't for her sandals that had heels integrated in them. Her kimono unlike gabby's was tied in the front, rather than the back. And she wore a really pretty pearled necklace. And her hair was curled and tied to the side, she also had a really pretty magenta gloss on that just contrasted with her dress.

Me on the other hand, I kept my hair down rather than up like the others. It had an usual curl to it, much more curled than usual. It wasn't naturally curly, it looked more like big soft curls that were done on purpose. But in reality I just woke up like this. I was wearing an even longer kimono, longer than Monica's.. But this one was meant to drag along the floor. It was orange with white floral designs imprinted all around the kimono. It was tied in the back, but the bow wasn't as prominent as Gabby's one. I wore very light to no makeup. Thought I did add a bit of blush on my already rosy cheeks and plenty of little cute braceletes. After we were all set we headed towards the dinner table..