CHAPTER 3 (Part 2) :Secret Spots

CHAPTER 3 (part 2)

:Secret spots

Kakashi: Alright guys settle down! Leave the poor guy alone it happens to everyone, and trust me it will to you guys too..

Francheska: Yeah, but we won't start crawling on the floor calling for 'mom' cause your stomach started hurting after drinking 5 shots!!!

We all started laughing, Luigi was still being made fun of about the whole 'drunky' thing. Though he didn't seem to be that upset about it compared to last night and would even smile and chuckle a bit. Enrique patted him on the back, encouraging him. And they both laughed at their own inner joke. We had all already met up at the village gate and were heading over to crystal falls. We were packed and had out beach bags, with sun lotion, towels, sunglasses, snack, water anything you'd think people would bring. The boys had brought supplies for hamburgers and hot dogs and Chouji was carrying the small barbeque on his shoulders. He was a big guy, but surprisingly sweet and shy compared to his physical appearance. Everyone was laughing and engaged in conversation the minute we had all met up. All the girls were wearing some sort of shorts and tank tops with their bathing suits under them. Talking about bathing suits.. I have never ever wanted Gabby-sama's help more than this morning. I didn't know what to wear, or what to bring I was a mess. Until I found this bathing suit that I had no idea I had. It was in the back of my drawer and I just stared at it for a sec. I actually liked it and slipped it on. After the big 'bathing suit' issue was resolved everything else fell into place. Thank God.

All the girls however were proud and showing off their swim suits.. From a scale to 'most covered' to 'less covered' would be Me-Monica... I was wearing my shawl over me, and Monica had shorts and didn't even bother to wear a tank top. She just went with her top part of her bathing suit and shorts. I wasn't the only one covered up. Gabby has on some black shorts with a navy blue v neck shawl looking thing, though it had a very thin fabric, a very cool one, one of those fabrics that fly with the wind... And they just glide in the air. I honestly had no idea what even the color of her 2 piece was. She was all covered. But when the time came she will definitely take it off without a second thought. Her hair was in a messy clip bun thing.. (idk) and she had black round sunglasses on and a little bit of white stuff on her nose. She probably already applied some sun screen before even stepping a foot out of her house. She had normal flip flops and a big black leather-ish looking back with her stuff. Monica I have already explained. Francheska had a white bathing suit, it was a 2 piece and the top was strapless.. Her hair in a side braid and dark brown shorts with a really tight white tank top that just showed off her top piece clearly. She had her glass up on her hair as she and Luigi laughed while walking. Alissandra was wearing a cute black and white bathing suit. And knowing her better she probably got it cause it had something to do with pandas. It was a one piece and it had a bottom white and the black. But not evenly divided, more like the pattern that a panda would have. Her cheeks were already rosy from the sun and her hair was up in a high pony tail. On top of her bathing suit she was wearing a loose white flowy tank top dress. And some regular sandals. The girls from Konoha had from 2 pieces with flower patterns to 1 pieces that had gradient colors of purple and blue integrated in it. Also many tank top bikini tops with shorts and so on. As for the opposite gender, they all had the same but different style color or pattern pants. Some had shirts on, some had loose tank tops, some didn't have shirts on *cough* Kiba *cough*

They all had sandals and or sunglasses. They looked like any guy that was going to the beach. But then I have to remember that this are the guys that 1. me and some friends have been eyeing and 2. that are only a few minutes away of being topless.. So I could see some of us giving glances and involuntarily biting their lips at the sight of topless, toned, worked out, shinobi men. After about a 20 minute walk we arrive at the falls, some girls and guys run to jump into the water, others go and set their spot on the ground, and some were placing and helping with the food process and getting the snacks all in one place. Gabby quietly went and set her spot on the ground and placed her towel. Then she patted the ground next to her motioning me to lay there with her. I obey and head over there. I haven't talked to her after what happened yesterday. But she seems fine now, and she seems happy.. So I won't bother her about it just yet. Maybe afterwards... Shikamaru and Kakashi come by our sides. Shikamaru on Gabby's side and Kakashi on my side, leaving me and Gabby in the middle of the 2 boys. I quickly greet them both and we start having small chats. I whip out my book from my bag and start reading it from where I left off last time I read. Then I look on to my side and I see Kakashi himself reading an orange book with a red 'cancel' symbol on it.. Strange. I smile at the thought that we both liked to read and I continued on. Gabby-sama was going for round 2 of sun screen lotion and after she had applied it on the visible areas of her covered body she proceeded to take off her clothing and to just stay in her swim suit. She was wearing a defined 'nude' colored strapless top, with black bikini short bottoms. She had applied it all on her except for her back.. That she would never reach, so I'd end up doing it for her. But as I was about to ask her if she needed help.