Prologue

The situation is in a war. A war between clans has broken. A demon clan start to attack the mortal world, and all the mortal trying to fight back. The heaven clan didn't notice the war, but some from the heaven clan are also hiding on earth in a human form and try to help the human. 

"Zhou Li Hua run!" Shout Hua Lei Jian. 

"No! I will stay here with you!" Said Zhou Li Hua. 

Both Hua Lei Jian and Zhou Li Hua are still in a fight with the demon armies. 

Zhou Li Hua is a human. While Hua Lei Jian is an immortal, an animal that going through a thousand years of meditation to become a human. The two of them are like a family, and they are also a student of martial arts clan. 

"Zhou Li Hua, behind you!!" Shout Hua Lei Jian.

But too late, a sword already stabbing Zhou Li Hua's back and it goes through her heart. Hua Lei Jian quickly run towards her, while attacking the enemy that try to block him one by one. 

Zhou Li Hua fall down on the ground. She is now laying on the ground and Hua Lei Jian hold her.

"Zhou Li Hua... hold on! Stay with me! I will bring you to the physician!" Said Hua Lei Jian.

"Hua Lei Jian, I think... my time has come.. when people died where will their soul going?... Does heaven and hell exist?... I never once regret, having you as my partner.. You already like a family to me...." Said Zhou Li Hua, her palm are touching Hua Lei Jian's cheek. Her eyes are slowly closing and after her words finished, she no longer breathing. 

"Li Hua!! Zhou Li Hua!! ZHOU LI HUAAAAAAAA!!!" Scream Hua Lei Jian, in depressed after losing her.

Next day, Zhou Li Hua already been cremate. Hua Lei Jian is still in a deep condolence. He is sitting alone near her tombstone while having a wine to himself, and a glass of wine that he put beside her tombstone. He is also looking at jade necklace that she gave to him as a gift. Meanwhile Wei Xue, their teacher in a martial arts, come to sit beside him. 

"I know you are still in condolence." Said Wei Xue. 

Hua Lei Jian is quiet and did not answering Wei Xue at all. 

"Do you know, there is a saying, 'In death, there is a new life.' So, I think you need to stop getting sad. Don't you curious when Li Hua died, where her soul might go?" Said Wei Xue. 

"If you just come here to make fun of me then you can left." Said Hua Lei Jian. 

"Well, I'm just saying, since you are an immortal, she doesn't even know you are immortal, you might have a chance to meet her again, maybe her soul already stay in heaven, or she might end up in demon clan, or she might be reborn again as something?" Said Wei Xue. 

"Teacher, what are you trying to say?" Said Hua Lei Jian, getting confused. 

"I say that, if you meditate yourself more, you will gain a power to go to underworld and heaven. You might have a chance to meet her in underworld or heaven? You may even ask the God and Goddess above about her?" Said Wei Xue. 

"Thankyou teacher! You give me a light! I'm going to the mountain now to meditate myself!" Said Hua Lei Jian. 

"Yeah, take care child!" Said Wei Xue. 

.

.

The next thing happening is, Hua Lei Jian transform himself to his true form, a phoenix then he flew to the mountain and start meditating himself in his human form. It takes him hundred years, untill he gain more powers and can even go to heaven and hell, where mighty God clan and demon clan stay. 

To be continued.......