12: i don't like seeing you get cold

day: 19

day: 19

~~

    The shift finally ended at almost 9 at night. Chaewol changed her clothes with a heavy feeling, still thinking about what Saebyeol told her earlier. She was feeling so downhearted and broken after knowing about what Sunoo has done to Saebyeol. She realized how much that guy loves Saebyeol, she realized how much he wants to see her keep on living. the way he wanted to protect her already proved to Chaewol that Saebyeol was the only one he loves in his life.

Chaewol smiled at herself, and shook her head as she kept feeling envious of Saebyeol. she doesn't want to feel that way over her friend who has been through the same thing as her.
They both wants to live, none of them were giving up on living. they were also having a hard time paying for the treatment but the miracle happened to Saebyeol instead of her. So, Chaewol didn't want to feel offended and just be happy for Saebyeol, so glad that she was getting better day by day.

Chaewol walked out of the convenience store and took a taxi to her house. After a few minutes of the journey, the taxi dropped her by the playground.

Chaewol looked at the playground for a long time and chuckled as she suddenly remembered the old moment of she was lying on the slide while reading her comics. She jumped in happiness and carefully climbed on the slide. As she was about to lay there, she suddenly slipped and almost fell on the ground but gladly, someone caught her and fell together.

Chaewol was good as he was keeping her in his embrace so tight. She slowly tilted her head to look at him and blink her eyes when she couldn't believe that it was Sunoo. He was sighing heavily and slowly let go of her from his embrace,

"Can you stop making trouble, Chaewol?"

"How many times do I need to tell you to climb on the slide carefully? Why are you always rushing like a monkey?"

He cleaned the dirt on his uniforms and fixed his eyes on her who was staring at him with her puffy eyes.

"Why don't you just go home? I told you-- it's not good to be alone here at this time."

Chaewol approached him closer and gently held his hand causing him to stop talking and looked at her blankly,

"Please give me permission to hold your hand."

"I will never have a chance to do this again. So, please let me do this." She met his eyes and chuckled.

"Chaewol---"

"Sunoo, why is your hand so cold again? I told
you, I don't like seeing you get cold..." She cut him off and held his hand longer.