So... yeah

Uh... yeah. I'm sure you received this message at least once. Maybe it was on your favourite book, maybe you visited a discontinued book, or maybe the author just didn't give a notice at all.

Needless to say, I think you know where I'm going this. I'm not continuing this book.

Suffice to say, being a high school student has and never will be easy. But because of the current status of my life (which I'm not comfortable with sharing) it's even more so. This is not to discredit anyone with hard lives. In fact half the reason why I stopped the book was because I was lazy and I can barely finish school/extracurricular assignments, none the less Wattpad. I just couldn't bring myself to haul my attention to all the small inconsistencies, cliches, and general s*** in the book.

But even if I had the time, suppose school just ceased to exist, I still think I wouldn't continue the book. I have this syndrome that I'm pretty sure every author has of just fussing over ever single detail and constantly changing what you previously wrote. Hell, I edited this paragraph alone five times. Every time I bring myself back to the book, I constantly think "Oh, Bibi's character sucks, Max is so cliche, Tara has so many inconsistencies with her powers", and I want to change that but... that'd mean I'd have to rewrite the entire book. And this book is 125 god damn pages.

And this cycle keeps repeating in my head, with the title, the cover, the first chapter, the second chapter, how long the story is, the countless head cannons that make no sense (How distance is portrayed, Tara's face, etc.), and plot armour so comedically strong it turns into a joke... to sum it up, I just can't write this story without hating myself.

I'll still keep it on here of course. But don't expect anymore updates, as this book is officially archived.

...

But... that doesn't mean it's the end.

Yep, I'm rewriting it! In a shorter more compact version that easier to edit, and doesn't have more then 3000 a chapter. I can't say when I'm gonna publish it however, cause of the average life of a teenager. But I finally want something I can be proud of, and I think this story is gonna be it.

One thing to note is that... I don't regret the creation of this story. Maybe the way it went, but this was undoubtedly the biggest story I ever made. Every positive comment and every vote I got on the story... it just feels good, in a way that makes your chest swell up and ends of your mouth twitching into a grin, yeah... you know what I'm talking about. So thanks, thanks for reading my story. Whether you're reading this or not, I want you to know that even if it feels small to you, it certainly makes me happy to know someone has genuinely enjoyed what I made.

So... as a (somewhat but not really) final goodbye. I hope you enjoyed this story!

(Edit: the rewrite is here. Stop reading this and get your butt over there and throughly enjoy that story)