Chapter 6

Chapter 6: “Chu Binghuan wasn’t thinking much. After all, wherever Hua Che went, he’ll follow.”

“Brother Hua, exactly what is happening between you and that guy with the surname Chu?”

Mu Rongsa originally thought that these two people wouldn’t be able to come to an agreement, and would ultimately come to blows. He had even prepared some silver already, and was just waiting for Hua Che’s signal before he returned money in his friend’s stead.

How could Mu Rongsa have expected that after waiting for half a day, these two people would hold hands and become good friends?

Chu Binghuan was even going to accompany them to Ling Xiao Temple!

Hua Che felt extremely pressured and tired. “It’s hard to explain in a few words ah!”

Mu Rongsa said anxiously, “Then make the long story short! Otherwise, it’s hard for me to be the one stuck in the middle of you two.”

“Just consider it as……” Hua Che paused for a moment before saying, “We were once together, but then broke up. Something like that.”

“Ah?” Mu Rongsa immediately looked dumbstruck. It was very obvious that he hadn’t understood.

The boy was just about to ask again, when Chu Binghuan, who had been walking in front of them, suddenly turned around and gave him an icy glare.

Now, Mu Rongsa felt completely baffled. After blanking out for a moment, he cautiously caught up with Hua Che before muttering to him in a low voice, “When did I offend him?”

Hua Che replied, “He probably……thinks you’re my new flame.”

“What the f*ck?!”

This time, Mu Rongsa finally understood. He grabbed onto Hua Che, refusing to let him walk forward as he exclaimed, “I’m wrongly accused! This young master is pure and honest, when did I ever have an affair with you? I consider you my brother, don’t have other presumptuous feelings for me ah!”

The noise was giving Hua Che a headache. He explained innocently, “The blind one believing in this is him, not me.”

“Then quickly explain it to him ah!”

However, right after yelling this, Mu Rongsa suddenly felt that this wasn’t like him.

With how prideful and arrogant he was, why should Mu Rongsa be the one bending his knees, rushing over to explain himself to Chu Binghuan?

“Hmph, this young master is completely upright and has never done anything wrongful. How could I be afraid of Chu Binghuan?!”

Hua Che laughed in spite of himself. “Then do I still need to go and explain it to him?”

Mu Rongsa smiled naughtily. “Hehe, seeing Young Lord Chu admit defeat like this ain’t bad at all!”

After thinking it through, Mu Rongsa was now devoted to watching the drama. However, Hua Che suddenly felt a bit anxious.

Immediately after his rebirth, he had firmly declined the engagement. Like this, Hua Che had originally thought that everything would end there, and that there wouldn’t be any relationship between the two of them ever again.

How could he have expected Chu Binghuan to deliberately chase after him?

In addition, even if one disregarded how Chu Binghuan had returned the token to Hua Che, what was up with his persistence in accompanying Hua Che to Ling Xiao Temple?

Chu Binghuan’s current behaviour was really rather abnormal.

You have to know, Chu Binghuan has always been devoted to the Dao. His heart was completely free of any distractions. By solely concentrating on his cultivation, the only thing he longed for was to ascend.