Chapter 3

EVERYDAY, THE DEMON LORD IS ESCAPING HIS MARRIAGE — CHAPTER 3
INDEX
Chapter 3: “The three-hundredth prey.”

After leaving Yuntian Shuijing, Hua Che felt full of vitality, like his entire body had lightened.

Now that he was reborn, he won’t entangle or cling to Chu Binghuan again. This would save both of them a lot of pain and suffering.

In his last life, Hua Che had been infatuated with Chu Binghuan. From his initial love at first sight, to a growing affection as the two interacted, to an extreme devotion only death could do apart.

In order to obtain Chu Binghuan, Hua Che caught him alive and imprisoned him in the demonic realm, before forcing the man to become his Daoist companion. Relying on how his own cultivation was strong and profound, Hua Che did whatever he pleased. 

In hindsight, he had really been a bastard.

It would have been fine if Chu Binghuan had been willing. However, that man was emotionless and disinclined to love, living purely and honestly. He also had a stubborn and wilful personality.

Even if Hua Che sat on him and started moving on his own, Chu Binghuan would rather die than cooperate with him. He even acted like a chaste woman who would die for her honour, appearing almost like he would bite his own tongue to commit suicide.

No matter how besotted and obsessed Hua Che was, he still couldn’t bear to do anything.

Chu Binghuan didn’t even want that despite getting it sent straight to his door, it was obvious how much he had hated himself.

Numerous people wanted to climb onto this lord’s bed but couldn’t, but Chu Binghuan……hmph!

Hua Che squeezed onto the carriage, and then smiled mockingly at himself.

If he put himself into Chu Binghuan’s shoes……an infatuated man was in love with himself, desperately besotted to the point of insanity. After a single disagreement, he would seal your golden core, after a second disagreement, he would imprison you. That kind of man……

Hua Che immediately shivered violently.

He was truly sorry to Chu Binghuan!

A stolen melon wouldn’t taste sweet, this was precisely that logic.

After four hours, Hua Che got off the carriage so Nanny Jiang could return to their village.

“Young Master, you won’t return together with this old slave?” Nanny Jiang stared at him with deep worry.

Hope of relying on the relatives by marriage had disappeared, so the Young Master had no one he could depend on. What should he do in the future ah?!

Hua Che naturally knew what Nanny Jiang was worrying about. Smiling, he refused, “I……cough cough. This body of mine, if I don’t do anything about it, I’ll probably die young.”

“Young Master, you mustn’t talk nonsense.” For once, Nanny Jiang’s expression became grave. However, after staring at Hua Che for a while, she ultimately couldn’t stay indignant.

Sighing, Nanny Jiang said, “I originally wanted to borrow Chu family’s power to cure your body. Yuntian Shuijing practices healing cultivation and medicine, and they are renowned throughout all of the nine states. Even if someone from the famous Shang Qing Immortal Sect falls ill, they will still need to go to Yuntian Shuijing to beg a healer to save them. It had been so difficult for Young Master to obtain a relationship with them. Even if the engagement falls through, you still need to consider your own health. Why hadn’t you mentioned this to them at all?”