JAMES - 1

After graduating from high school, I got myself an apartment and moved out to pursue my independence. To be quite honest, I personally think that further education isn't needed for me and that I can find my own way to live. I've been enjoying being alone for a while, but eventually, I felt the creeping isolation. It made me realize how quiet my place is, how nothing else can be heard apart from my own, how no one else's voice sounds to talk to me.

To be real, I've never had a love life.

I've tried so many times to get to know other guys, but none have shown any interest at all.

To make things more difficult, Brad fell for Noah deeply somehow and has been together for so long. Plus, I have just learned that Ethan and Jackson started seeing each other more often. I grew envious, perhaps almost jealous of my friends. But, I smiled for them, because even though it hurt to see that no one reciprocated my emotions, I still feel the joy to see close ones feel happy for me instead.

Though, I'm gonna keep trying... to find me a big hunky daddy!

It's been a while since I've touched my dating apps since I was always so busy with my studies at school. Now that I have more freedom, I can add hunting beefy men to my agenda.

Opening it up, I swiped through all sorts of content. My profile is somewhat vague, not yet comfortable to be fully descriptive of myself but still hopefully attractive enough to lure some sexy beasts. Not much face, more body.

I've talked to a bunch before, but the majority were just... not it: some ghosted, some didn't vibe well, my fucking god one was a complete catfish!

But my thirsty ass will prevail!

And get pounded...

-

It's been a few days later and I've been messaging this guy named "Dam" who seems promising. At first, I was extremely skeptical because his pictures and bio was super mysterious with no face images too. When I started conversing, he seemed decent actually but did mention that he plans to only hook up momentarily. It was a little bit of a disappointment that he isn't seeking for a relationship, but fuck it. I want dick, and his body looks A- to the -Mazing; those juicy pecs, sculpted abs, rounded biceps... oh hell yeah send my butt to heaven~

Today, he asked if we could meet up at this hotel at 9:00 pm for some action and I complied. I'm currently on my way in a taxi and hit a text to him "hey, I'm a bit late sorry."

"No problem, just make sure to bring that hot fucking body of yours~"

Can this guy not give me a boner through words on a screen?

-

The vehicle stops in front of a promising-looking building. Paying the driver, I exited out of the door and stood at the sidewalk whilst hearing the car drive away. The place had a well-decorated landscape and lit with atmospheric lights with all the lampposts. Good to know this isn't some shady attempt to bring me to a hillbilly shack and commit murder.

Anyways, Dam told me that he would be up somewhere on the second floor waiting outside room 7. Navigating my way around the establishment through hallways, stairs, and other people here, "13,12,11..." I scanned amongst the door plates until I saw a promising figure in the distance. He's tall, massive, and fits the display of his appearance. He catches a glimpse at me and waves. I was about to gesture back at him...

Until I realized...

"Wait... WHAT THE FUCK DAMIAN?!!!!"